has anyone tried Lipo-6

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by I'M-GONNA-DO-IT, 20 June 2008 Social URL.

I'M-GONNA-DO-IT Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    not specific one. high protein
    hey guys...and girls. lol. okay i'm from America. i know this is a uk diet support group forum, but i really like it, so what the hell right? anyways just wanted to warn you guys in advance if i sound kinda odd sometimes it b/c i'm posting from Texas. anyways there's these fat loss pills-note:fat not weight loss-that are suppose to be really good. i don't know if you guys in the UK have this product or not. anyways i did alotta research on it and read reviews and it safe(no major health problems so far and it been out for about 3 years now) and the reviews are great. just wanted some feedback on that:rolleyes:

p.s. am the only american here? LOL​
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Georgiestar

Georgiestar Silver Member

hiya im gonna do it i saw you earlier on the chat :) welcome
    oh deer well i personaly heard that pills are dangerous, I wouldnt try pills even if i had lots to loose well thats just my opinion.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.