Has anyone tried

I've been wanting to try them but a bit scared haha!! Also I tried peppermint and nettle tea in a cold Choc but wasn't keen!!! But I've bought some of the mint breath strips now so may try that whisked in a Choc hot :) xx

Well whatever you're doing it's working Hun. Just posted on your loss thread, bet you're on top of the world aren't you?! x

Haha yea I just saw!! Yea I am :D you will be there soon to :) so r u starting in the morning?xx

I sure am hun! Got all my shakes, just been and bought one of those ball shakers from Argos and I'm good to go. This time next week i hope I'm half as happy as you are today! x

I'm sure u will be :) I'm gutted I went to the shop today to get one but they're out of stock till Monday :'( !!! I'm gunna get a couple then I think lol xx

Which shakes are u braving?xx

That's a bit poo! I reserved mine online. Wish I'd have bought more than one now in hindsight, ah well x

I'm rocking chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. Not brave enough for the soup yet. Think my first shake in the morning will be a vanilla with the coffee x

Yea that's really good :) the shakes are quite sweet as well which is a bonus xx before I put coffee in it I make a hot cup of coffee then put some of the vanilla shake in it so its like milk/ coffee mate mmmmm :) xx

Sian, I was wondering about doing that as I'm not a fan of black coffee. I thought about sprinkling a little of my vanilla shake powder into a hot coffee to see if it would take the bitter edge away. Did it work well for you?

Jx

Coffee in the shakes if freaking lovely :) I also add a mint strip and then it it is a choc mint mocha :cool:

We have to get excited about something :)

Haha yea it is nicer than just coffee. Its just really strong but I normally do hot vanilla and then half coffee half vanilla :) xx

I'm going to try hot Choc with one or two mint stops tonight :) mmm I hope its nice!! Xx

Don't get too excited about them...bork lol! I have had a couple of black coffees but not keen - put a couple of sweeteners in and it was a bit better. I got some sparkling water (called Ashbeck from tesco) which is like having a fizzy drink so had 2 litres of that and a couple of glasses of tap water too... been on a 13 hour shift work and I'm sure my colleagues think I've got a bladder infection I was in the toilet that much!!
Good luck tho...

Back