• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

has it ever been known to put on weight in first week?

madhousemum

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb G: 10st12lb
ok i am worried as i have tried all sorts of diets and never worked which i think was always down to water retention but i havent stopped weeing on this diet which is more then what has happened before but i am worried i am going to go to my first weigh in and be told i have gainned? has anyone ever experienced this i am hoping this isnt the case but it is something that has been playing on my mind alot???:confused::confused::confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
If you have stuck to the diet 100% there is no way you can gain on this diet honey. You're burning up more calories than you're taking in simply by living each day.

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
The weeing thing will ease up soon (won't go away completely though unfortunately lol) It's just down to the amount we need to drink on LT

madhousemum

Silver Member
i promise i have stuck to it 100% since i started it on thursday nothing has gone in my mouth apart from toothpaste, mouthwash, shakes and water (plenty of it lol)

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Then you won't have a problem come WI day doll :)

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
as long as its stuck to 100% you will not gain hun, when is your 1st WI?

madhousemum

Silver Member
my first weigh in is on thursday and boy does it seem so far away i just wanna know it is killing me lol

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
So you've been a good girl and not been weighing at home then? :)

missyd

Gold Member
you will be fine.

im the opposite mines on Mondays and the week flys by which is good i suppose good luck for thurs not that you will need it x

madhousemum

Silver Member
thank you both you have both put my mind at ease i have tried weighing myself at home but i think me scales are bust as i stand on them on minute and it says i have gained weight (which i think worried me a little) then get off stand back on them and it says i have lost they are new scales and were not cheap either so i just have to wait for chemist ones i think least then i will know for sure. thank you again to both of you xxxxxx

missyd

Gold Member
that happened to me mine need new batteries i stepped on them had gained 6lb panicked stood on them again and gained 7lb! turned them off and on again and had lost the 7lb i had just gained!phew!

madhousemum

Silver Member
all that stepping on and off the scales must have done it rofl. can i ask how long it took you to lose ya 51lb xxx

missyd

Gold Member
11 weeks hun and i feel great for it x

madhousemum

Silver Member
11 weeks wow i hope i am the same as you hun well done. xxx

Shazpaz

You'll not have gained hun....don't worry. If you've stuck to it 100%, I can guarantee a loss. Good luck...but ya don't need it.

madhousemum

Silver Member
thank you so much nickie. xx

ok i am worried as i have tried all sorts of diets and never worked which i think was always down to water retention but i havent stopped weeing on this diet which is more then what has happened before but i am worried i am going to go to my first weigh in and be told i have gainned? has anyone ever experienced this i am hoping this isnt the case but it is something that has been playing on my mind alot???:confused::confused::confused:
I felt like this on my first week before my WI and I lost 11lb!!!!!
Don't worry as long as you have stuck to the diet you will definitely have lost x

madhousemum

Silver Member
oh yes there is no worrie there i have stuck to the diet 100% thank you to everyone you have all helped me put my mind at ease i am no longer worried.

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Yay for not feeling worried about it any more! You'll do great on Thurs doll :)