Has JUDDD changed your habits?

hannata

I can haz cake?
I've just realised that I actually havent had a takeout in about 3 weeks!

Recently I've gotten to the stage where I won't eat as big a portion of food on my up days too, even though I let myself have free reign.

Two of these things I would never have thought possible before I started juddd :eek:

And i'm basically a whole lot less insane when it comes to food. I'm starting to enjoy making things rather than just eating whats convenient :)

I am but i'm also in awe of how my mental attitude has changed. Food is no longer in control of me ^_^

I'm having a bad time at the minute with some people (i mentioned it in my diary so i won't repeat myself lol) but I have not even considered hitting the biscuit tin...whereas that would be my first stop, then I'd feel even worse after. Even with the smell of popcorn wafting through the windows at work (work beside a cinema, kfc, and pizza hut!!!!) im not tempted... those two factors are usually a recipe for diet disaster for me...

I never thought I'd get to this place and I can fully see myself getting to goal on this diet, even if it takes me a couple of years, I don't even care anymore cause I'm so happy!

hannata said:
I am but i'm also in awe of how my mental attitude has changed. Food is no longer in control of me ^_^

I'm having a bad time at the minute with some people (i mentioned it in my diary so i won't repeat myself lol) but I have not even considered hitting the biscuit tin...whereas that would be my first stop, then I'd feel even worse after. Even with the smell of popcorn wafting through the windows at work (work beside a cinema, kfc, and pizza hut!!!!) im not tempted... those two factors are usually a recipe for diet disaster for me...

I never thought I'd get to this place and I can fully see myself getting to goal on this diet, even if it takes me a couple of years, I don't even care anymore cause I'm so happy!

That's really inspiring stuff x

That is fantastic to read this!

Happy for you:hug99:

Thanks guys, its all down to this site really... if I hadn't joined here I would not have known the joys of juddd!

And you're all so lovely and kind, no matter how hard times are there is always someone, no matter which area, to give you an e-hug and talk it through =) xxxx

Hanatta I'm so pleased for you! Glad that you are getting such positive changes. And also inspiring to me as a newbie, I can't wait to find myself in the same position!

Back