has just briefly fallen off the wagon help i need some kick up the bum

cat yoyo greaves

Gold Member
well my son was at a kiddies party today ive been so busy all day i havent eaten much then there was a buffet and ive picked all afternoon :cry:

then i had a piece of birthday cake and some choccies that i was given :eek:

i have no idea what syns ive had

do i make up a figure attempt to work it all out or draw a line under today as tbh the rest of my day was super healthy and ive not used many syns all week ?

on the plus side im not hungry for any tea so may just have fruit if i need something later.:(

i should have eaten before i went or should have taken something with me buffets are nearly always bad

Last edited:
hi hun tbh i would just eat fruit tonight, take it as flexi syns and get back on the straight and narrow tomorrow. If you worry too much about what you have eat today you are going to think, 'whats the point, i cant do this no more' and then go back to your old ways. Your doing brilliently the past week with eating good. :) slow steps are the best take each day at a time, and you will get there hun. Good luck xx

ha just posted on your diary too sarah

i will be back on it tomorrow and looking out of my window i think were doing the best excercise ever

RUNNING UP HILLS AND SLEDGING DOWN THEM

Dont worry!!

This way of eating is more of a lifestyle change than a diet, so sometimes in life things happen where eating the wrong things occur. Dont beat yourself up about it, draw a line under it and carry on as normal from now. The most important thing is not to let you think you have totally ruined it and let it pull you off track for another day. I went off track last week and downed a bottle n half of wine, a can of lager and what seemed like an entire selection box of chocolate lol (night alone with hubby and no kiddies) and I still lost 1.5lbs that week :)
As long as you get straight back on track from now on, you will be absolutely fine.
The way I see it is if this is the way I will be eating for the rest of my life (which is what I want to do) then I have to accept that sometimes I will have situations where I come off plan for a day..no big deal at all :)

Well done on your weight loss so far :) xx

Dont worry!!

This way of eating is more of a lifestyle change than a diet, so sometimes in life things happen where eating the wrong things occur. Dont beat yourself up about it, draw a line under it and carry on as normal from now. The most important thing is not to let you think you have totally ruined it and let it pull you off track for another day. I went off track last week and downed a bottle n half of wine, a can of lager and what seemed like an entire selection box of chocolate lol (night alone with hubby and no kiddies) and I still lost 1.5lbs that week :)
As long as you get straight back on track from now on, you will be absolutely fine.
The way I see it is if this is the way I will be eating for the rest of my life (which is what I want to do) then I have to accept that sometimes I will have situations where I come off plan for a day..no big deal at all :)

Well done on your weight loss so far :) xx

Totally agree! Some times you need to have a little of what you like to keep you on track. I know some people can just completely give up chocolate, cheese, pastries etc but I know I defo can't and it's nice to know that if I ever want those things I can have them :)

Plus if you have been good all week then good on you! It's a little bit of a treat for being so good - my advice to you would just be to get back on plan tomorrow and treat today as a flexi day.

Well done on your weight loss so far xx

Back