Has my body not noticed I am doing SW?

Pootle

Silver Member
Can anyone out there tell me how soon I should notice a difference on the scales? I've been 100% sticking to plan since Sunday and the scales are stubbornly staying put so far. I know I shouldn't be weighing every day but it is kind of a habit after doing the Dukan diet for so long which used to show weight loss every day. Am I just being impatient? Does it take a little while for your body to realise what you are doing? I'm trying to stick to this but get depressed easily if I don't see results, then I start cheating and spoil all my hard work. I really want it to work this time!

If weighing and not seeing 'instant' results makes you depressed, then you need to STOP weighing! You wont see a weight loss everyday with SW, it is not Dukan!

I know what its like to be a slave to the scales but really, if they are making you feel like this then you are not doing yourself any favours.
Weigh once a week and if you must weigh more then you need to make allowances for the scales not moving or even going up mid week and not let it get to you
Sometimes when I have weighed everyday, I don't actually see any results until the 7th day and even then, if I maintained, it would sometimes go down the next day (so the first day of the next weighing week)
Weight loss is not necessarily consistent, there are lots of factors to take into account...just be patient, it will happen!

It's only Wednesday, give it some time. I never really see a loss until the second half of my week anyway so keep going :)

Back