• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hate clothes shopping

went to treat myself to some clothes for my weight loss found it so hard was still finding i couldnt fit into some size 18 and a size 20 was to big and i was still sticking to black i have wore black for so long when i try another colour on i just dont look right i did buy some clothes mostley black even my hubby asked me why i was still buying black and the same size clothes as i was before the weight loss i told him thats the size that fits and i dont feel comfortable in colour i tried them on for him and i did find i felt great in them and he said i looked lovely but i found the clothes shopping a bit depressing, clothes shopping is something i would avoid when i was at my heaviest it was always big black and elasticated i dont know know what looks good on me maybe the more my weight comes off the more confident i might become with colour anyone else had this problem it sucks.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh Jenni. You will become more confident. Your confidence is just taking its time to catch up with your new body shape -I think this is quite common. Its also a reason why ppl re gain! They still see themselves as frumpy and fat and therefore fall back into comfort eating habits etc.

I hope you start to believe in yourself soon, that you realise how brilliantly you've done because you've been amazing!

Start to feel better soon woman.

Sheep

on the up lol
ur not alone, sizes are diff, depending what shop you go in, style and material, funny thing for me i can get in to 14 at matalan, in jeans but try getting me in to some jeans at peacocks lol no chance i have to get 16 (that will be my big hips still) :eek:
but once you get lower in weight you will be beaming with confidence and all them dark colours will vanish, i still wear dark but i have a lot more bright colour tops and that, only thing i wont wear is white bottoms lol :D

awww thanks guys my goal is to wear jeans i would love to wear jeans and look good maybe if i get a couple more stone off i will buy a pair i want to wear jeans trainers and a united top me as the only red in the house my hubby and sons are city fans so you can imagine my house on derby day ha ha

lol -well you just have to then! It'll annoy everyone else so YAY!! lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 3
Admin Junk Basket 28
Administrators 1
Junked Threads 0
Cambridge Diet 100% Posts! 14