Hate Saturdays!

Mandy123

Its the worse day of the week for me as i see Saturdays as munchy treat days with the kids, i find it soooo hard, every other day im a little saint and then come Saturday i turn into a very big fat greedy devil!!! Anyone else the same or is it just me?

I know what you mean. I feel like I should be having nice things all day :rolleyes: Normally we would just nibble on fatty, sweet treats all day then have either a throw in the oven tea, or a take away. Goodness knows how many points that would be :eek:

Today however, I've promised myself an orange chunky kit-kat (got to see if they're as good as I think they should be!! ;)) and a glass of wine, as long as I eat sensibly for the rest of the day. I've got chilli in the slow cooker already for later - yum! :)

But yes the wicked side of me just wants to stuff my face. Ah well, at least I know I won't give in and go to the shops later on- if it keeps snowing like it is we'll be snowed-in in no time :p x

Yes, its getting quite bad here as well, your chilli in the slow cooker sounds nice are there many points in it, im such a boring eater, ive got a flipping ww meal for my tea cuz i dont know what to do but i do have a slow cooker so any extremely easy recipes would be greatly appreciated x

I have the same thing but on a wednesday as that is my only day off...and I weigh in Wed morning too, come weds eve i ALWAYS go out for a meal with my friend....it's a weekly thing! Then I'm always on the back foot for the rest of the week! I think as long as it is just one day, then you can get away with is a bit! :) x

yeah i have that it used to be worse cause i weighed on a sat then i would eat loads cause i had a week.
maybe you need to make sat a treat for a none food reason like a day you go a certain place or you pamper yourself or you buy yourself a pressie or a day you have fun playing with the kids.
if its a night watching tv you tend to snack have lots of fruit around you to nibble on.
if its take aways thats your prob have something quick with in your points limit to put in the oven that you would look forward to. or treat yourself by cooking a special meal that is healthy.

Totally know what you mean!!!! I've always worked weekends but not anymore!

Loving having weekends off but this is tough on WW, I'm 100% on track during the week but I've found it hard at the weekends......I've got round this by planning my treats/meals/alcohol and it work!!!! :)

Got my WW bottle of wine chilling in the fridge as my weekend treat seen as though I'm not going out tonight :) keep busy is my tip!!!! Xxxxx

i weigh on a saturday morning at 10 am.

I exercise 5 nights a week and dont use bonus points, I also keep my weeklies so on a saturday I have what I fancy and dont bother counting.

I doubt I go over as I have 38pp a day + 49 weeklies + 30 exercise bonus points. That gives me a total of 117 which I doubt anyone could eat in a day so I'm well covered,,,,

x x

i weigh on a saturday morning at 10 am.

I exercise 5 nights a week and dont use bonus points, I also keep my weeklies so on a saturday I have what I fancy and dont bother counting.

I doubt I go over as I have 38pp a day + 49 weeklies + 30 exercise bonus points. That gives me a total of 117 which I doubt anyone could eat in a day so I'm well covered,,,,

x x

Oh I don't know....i bet I could give it a good go given half the chance!!!! ;-) x

I agree Saturdays are hard we do fun things with the kids and all I want to do is eat all what I shouldn't!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always try and save my weekly points for sat and sun, and I plan a treat to have as something to look forward too.
I am finding it hard as its summer here and there are BBQ and sausage sizzles all over the show

Back