Have 1st weigh in this this morning after swapping form CD

Hi , well I have had an amazing week and have totally enjoyed every day and all the food I can eat :) .. I have been on Cambrdige for 6 months so any sort of food is amazing !!!
I have spent the week scoffing my face ( all on plan apparently !!) and am soo worried that I cant have lost as i have eaten so much !!
I did a quick refeed before I started but know that I may not loose much the first few weeks ads my body adjusts back to food and re fills my carb stores .. but would love to have lost a little ??
If this diet works it is amazing as I have not had to deny myself all week .. after 6 months of craving any form of food .. its great to eat again :)

Last edited:
Good luck!!! Let us know, what time is weigh in?

good luck, and dont worry if it takes a couple of weeks to settle down, once it does your well on the way to a healthy lifestyle x

Good Luck :)

Fingers crossed for you this morning, atleast you're aware it might not show on the scales but a little loss would be wonderful for you. Good luck!:)

Good luck Hun.

Thats why I love SW, you can adapt it to suit your needs and you can eat!

x

Hope WI went well :)

Ooooh where are you dying to know how much you lost?

I lost 4 lb :eek: I did gain 6 lb the week between I came of CD and started SW .. but that will be water weight as I recarbed ect ( although I did also go a little mad and eat burger kings and cake and chocolate ... ) .. I am so happy with todays results ... and ti was * week too :) Loving the plan to bits :)

WELL DONE! How absolutely brilliant!!! xx

Woohoo, thats excellent news... well done you!!

Back