have 7 stone to lose and dont no where to

evathediva

start i try the slim fast but with 4 kids to look after made me hungry i went on atkins and got really hot n ill with in 12 hours i have a thyriod problem 2 so its goes from overactive to under but im on low dose tablets at mo what diets are you all doing that work please xx

Hi I have got another 10 stones to lose and have lost 4 already, I am Calorie counting and loving it!! Meal replacements and cutting food groups out are not for me. Good luck x

start i try the slim fast but with 4 kids to look after made me hungry i went on atkins and got really hot n ill with in 12 hours i have a thyriod problem 2 so its goes from overactive to under but im on low dose tablets at mo what diets are you all doing that work please xx
dealing with the hunger pangs i think is the trickiest part of sticking to a diet.
its like last night i got the munchies...and do you know wot i did?
i ate a entire tub of smoking ribs pringles:eek:
lol and i still felt hungry.
it took me about 3-4 years to lose 3 stone so its not a walk in a park for sure.
but if you can find something that fills you up with just enough calories and couple it with a bit of exercise you should begin to notice a difference.
but in the meantime try not to worry ...go at your pace and work on building a determination to reach your goals...the ambition is there so your halfway there.
very best wishes:)

Hiya

I've been on W8 for nearly 3 weeks and I've lost a stone so far, 8 stones to go!

W8 is a meal replacement diet, you have 4 meal packs a day and drink a LOT of water. With this type of diet you go in to ketosis which really helps control your hunger pangs - infact I don't feel hungry at all!

Good luck with whichever diet you decide on! x

Have you thought about slimming world? I can honestly say it has changed my life, I have lost 6 stone, 8lbs since end of august and just 2stone, 5lbs to go now and it actually feels as though it's so dooable. I have had ups and downs with slimming world but it has generally not been that hard because the eating plan is non-restrictive and I love it!!!
I'm happy to give you some ideas/tips if you need support xxx

Wow debbie you have done fab!! well done you look great hun :)

omg debbie u look great my problems are take aways currys kebabs no brekkie and only eat 2 bit meals twice a day i have a ww near me ? il have a look at slimming world plans i want somethink not quick fist and i think if i had shakes ect as soon as i lost weight it would all go on again i need to cut my food but eat food do we have a thread where we can all check in say what we eat ect

omg debbie u look great my problems are take aways currys kebabs no brekkie and only eat 2 bit meals twice a day i have a ww near me ? il have a look at slimming world plans i want somethink not quick fist and i think if i had shakes ect as soon as i lost weight it would all go on again i need to cut my food but eat food do we have a thread where we can all check in say what we eat ect
i know what its like eva
ive been there...the curries..kebabs...fish and chips...they are so mouth watering
but sad to say...very fattenning:sigh:
for example i was in my local lidl yesterday morning and i was pondering whether to buy a pack of mini naan breads?
so i decided to looked at the ingrdiants in them and when i saw the salt content i put them down...i would never put 16 grams of salt on my fish and chips let alone in a naan bread dough!
sometimes being aware of what we cant see that is inside what we eat can be a welcome wake up call...in the meantime try to find an alternative to curries etc...something with less calories but equally filling so that you get the nice satisfied feeling with less calories...all the best eva :)

Hi - I'd also recommend slimming world. It really works and you can still have versions of "takeaway" type food which is really gorgeous (my fiancee makes the best rogan josh curry which I can eat a huge portion of and still lose weight!)
I'd really recommend giving it a try, and if you can't get to group, there is an online version, plus the slimming world forum on here is excellent.
Loads of luck - you can do it :) x

Have you thought about joining a group? Not only do they offer healthy eating diets but the support and weekly weigh ins really keep you going. Good motivation to do better next week. I'm on Slimming World and i've done it in the past, quit and went off track. I've joined again because i know it works and there isn't the same motivation when your doing on your own at home. Its defaintly worth a try and the weekly fee i see as an investment into a longer, healthier life. :) Good Luck!

Have you thought about joining a group? Not only do they offer healthy eating diets but the support and weekly weigh ins really keep you going. Good motivation to do better next week. I'm on Slimming World and i've done it in the past, quit and went off track. I've joined again because i know it works and there isn't the same motivation when your doing on your own at home. Its defaintly worth a try and the weekly fee i see as an investment into a longer, healthier life. :) Good Luck!
i could not agree more jelly
and the reward for the effort is as you said a healthier and hopefully longer (happy) life
gee i feel so inspired by the positive feedback on here its infectious!
:)

Hi I started SW 4 weeks ago, and managed to get my 1/2 stone sticker on week 4 :) I would highly recommend it

yes love currys im gonna go tuesday to slim world i rung and spoke to the lady near my house so thats good and she said come to first meeting and see if i like it it may be better when u no u have to get weighed each week

yes love currys im gonna go tuesday to slim world i rung and spoke to the lady near my house so thats good and she said come to first meeting and see if i like it it may be better when u no u have to get weighed each week
try it eva' you never know
it may prove to be the inspiration you need to start tackling the curries!

i hope so i no there bad so its just learn how to make them low fat and have only a bit not full plate i dont eat sweets or chrisps its fast food but im glad i found this forum it really helps xx

Back