Have a 100% day :-)

Charlie Woo Woo

Silver Member
Hi
just thought id say I hope everyone has a great day today on plan. Im def gonna be 100% on plan :).
Got a bbq on saturday so gonna do a big slimming world batch of chilli, chicken kebabs and burgers for myself.... oh and gotta have curried beans :)

Mmmm your BBQ ideas sound yum! We're having a BBQ this weekend too to celebrate my little sister's A level results, so will have to get thinking about recipes! Need to save all my syns for booze lol.

Did you have a 100% day? I am pleased to report that I did :)

The jerk chicken for barbeque in the current sw magazine is really good.

KatD90 said:
Mmmm your BBQ ideas sound yum! We're having a BBQ this weekend too to celebrate my little sister's A level results, so will have to get thinking about recipes! Need to save all my syns for booze lol.

Did you have a 100% day? I am pleased to report that I did :)

Hi yes had 100% days so far :). Its meant to be a scorching weekend!! its so hot right now!
Ive got pimms syns saves up. Hopw you hav a fab bbq and well done for having a 100% day x

Nettee said:
The jerk chicken for barbeque in the current sw magazine is really good.

Im trying this! Just jerked my chicken ready for tomorrow and finished my SW chilli con carne. Jacket pots tin foiled ready for bakeing tomorrow and thats me sortes hopefully. Im making sw egg mayo to go with curried beans and lean bbq'd steak. Yum Lol

Back