Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Have an icky tummy today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 15 November 2007 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Went to bed lastnight with alot of wind.. woke up this morning and it felt like i had a night out on bear and kebabs ya know that icky feeling, i had a poo this morning wasnt very nice.. and i feel so icky today..

the only thing i can think of is either because i had a cheese and pickle sandwich on day 11 (tuesday) and a choc bar that evening.. but its thursday today? OR my council pop is funny, because it smells really chemicly and tastes gross, so i have been using bottled water for my shakes now...

wont be the shakes surely? the kids are ok.. but they dont drink council pop.. so i dont know ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    hope you feel better soon

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.