Have been naughty

twinmum05

It's my wedding anniversary today and myself and hubby have had a Chinese takeaway from a place which does healthier versions. We had Fu yung and mixed vegetables none of which are cooked in oil. I feel so bloated and guilty now and am dreading stepping on the scales!! Fingers crossed there hasn't been too much damage done. Xx

Don't get too hung up with it, it was a special occasion - hope you really enjoyed it
:) Happy Anniversary
Bren xx

if none were cooked in oil surely its all ok then?
happy anniversary for yesterday x

tbh i gain nearly every weekend but do work my butt off exercising and i lose it. just get plenty of exercise today

It may be the veggies making you bloated (and giving you the extra weight?) I think I overdid them yesterday and have a sore gut today (nice:eek:). Think I'll start doing 2 pp days then 2 pv ones and cut back on the veg too when I can have it.

Anyway, if it was cooked without fat, it's a good compromise (not that I know what Fy yung is).

Happy anniversary to you both. xx

It went on quick and will come off just as quick - exercise and back on plan (think of an exercise that fits with a wedding anniversary and you are halfway there lol)
Bren xx

Back