Have Fibre Plus bars been discontinued?

LisaC

Gold Member
Our big Tesco aren't selling them now and instead they're selling a new Special K cereal bar thats comes in dark/milk choc. They look identical except the new SK bars are 97 calories instead of 116. I'm wondering if they've replaced them if they'll still count as a HEXB?

I really hope they haven't - they're probably my favourite out of all of the bars that count as a Healthy B.

I've also noticed they weren't in Tesco lately, although I did manage to get some in Asda last week. Hopefully it will just be a case of Tesco are stopping selling them, and not that they're being discontinued.

Don't know, but I've been worrying the same. Our Tesco is enormous, if they're not there I worry they won't be anywhere!

My mum actually picked them up for me by mistake as apart from the "Special K" the boxes are identical! So I have two boxes of them, but does anyone know if they're a HEXB or syns only? As they're new they're not in my 2010 Directory.

I've seen them still in stock at local Asda and Sainsburys. But at nearly £2 a box, they might as well be discontinued...

Totally agree! I bought 10 boxes last time they were on offer at 99p. Maybe the packaging is just having a revamp or something and they'll be back soon.

Haven't seen the Special K ones and they're not listed on the website so I would guess syns only.

Totally agree! I bought 10 boxes last time they were on offer at 99p. Maybe the packaging is just having a revamp or something and they'll be back soon.

Haven't seen the Special K ones and they're not listed on the website so I would guess syns only.

Maybe. There wasn't even a place on the shelf in our massive Tesco. I hope they keep going!

Similar choc Special K bars were around 4.5 syns in my old Directory so not too bad for a chocolate fix. I'll have to try find the accurate syns somewhere.

Apparently Kelloggs have stopped making them as they dont sell many. What??? Slimming World members every where love em. Gutted x

I think the price of them probably put a lot of people off tbh. I only ever bought them on offer despite loving them.

Awwww No i love them i had noticed there not in our local tesco anymore i was hoping there jist out of stock..

I agree that the price was too much, but if that's what they were costing to produce and it wasn't cost efficient to continue - chin up though girls, I stopped buying them ages ago and am coping without them, I am sure you all will too. X

Back