Have had a rubbish couple of weeks!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by bo_lady, 11 November 2007 Social URL.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Well everyone I have really struggled to get back on track with this losing weight malarky. Last week I put on 5 pounds, I was too ashamed to come back on here and tell u all.

However this morning I was reading my WW mag in bed, got up and spent an hour and a half in the gym!!! I burnt 600 cals and I even managed to run for 5 mins!!!!

I feel in a much better frame of mind i am lookin forward to gettin weighed tomo to see the damage!! but not guna let it dishearten me Im determined to get this weight off.

I have been thinking of going back onto CD but I am giving myself till xmas to make WW work and hopefully wont have to go to such lengths!!!

Anyway off to Tescos to stock up on healthy food for lunches and dinner!!!!

Speak soon xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi hun

Start afresh ... go get your shopping and carry on your day as brill as you have done already!

xx

4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Wow, good stint in the gym! Well done you - I could never do that!!

Hope ww works for you, sounds like you're in a good frame of mind for it, so good luck ;)

5. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Right well went and got weighed today and have put on 2 pounds!!! Im slightly gutted even though I know I havent been doing the diet!!

Enough is enough and I am going to focus this week, track everyhting!!

So everyone give me ur special tricks of success on this diet.

Any super 0 point snacks and stuff??

Thanks,
    Anna

6. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Well today has been a fab day!!!

Breakfast: Apple and Satsuma

Lunch: Pitta Bread with ww tuna and salad, french fries, pink n white and yogurt.

Dinner: Chicken stir fry

Snacks: Apple

That totals 14 points so far so if I am peckish later on then I can have a lil something!!!

I also went to the gym and burnt off 500 cals!!!

Does anyone know how many points ur allowed to carry over? We r going on a narrow boat for the wkend so only pubs for food and need to ensure I have enough points!!!

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  8. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Do you eat soup? If so then I can't recommend making a 0 point soup enough! When I did ww the first time I didn't bother with the soup, seemed like a waste of time when the ww tom soup is only 1 point anyway, BUT, now I make it quite often (even when I'm not on ww!). It's so easy to make, you can put in whatever you want (0 point veg only of course :rolleyes:) and then eat as much of it as you want.

I made some this morning and had it for lunch, I had a massive bowl full because that way it would fill me right up and without using any points (I make mine quite thick, fills me up more that way), then I used up all my 'lunch' points on crisps and chocolate, hahaha!!! Not ideal I know, but it works for me ;)

Other than that, I eat a lot of satsumas when I'm on track, only 0.5 points for 2 which I think is an absolute god send (I am a real snacker, so the more I can eat the merrier as far as I'm concerned, lol).

Well done on the gym, you must be really earning yourself some bonus points there!!

9. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

How do you make urs thicker? im crap at making soups!! But would be a good thing especially as its so cold lately!!!!!

I cant work out my bonus points so jus not guna use them!!

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I stick mine through my bullet blender to thicken it up. Well that and to hide the fact there are veggies in it :giggle:

11. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Cool,
    What stuff do u put in it? Do u make veg stock or use the stuff u can buy???

12. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Don't worry about the 2lb gain, sounds like you're certainly back on track!
    xx

13. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I just mix a stock cube with water. Wouldnt know where to start in making my own lol

14. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

i juist chuck everything in iy the more the fuller youll be xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.