Have had my first shake!!!

chub

Hi everyone! i'm new to this site, found it this mornign and am so glad i did! i started lipotrim this morning, i've had my first shake - vanilla- and have to say it tasted surprisingly good! i'll be interested in seeing how the "chicken" one goes down at lunch, i plan to make it hot like soup but fear i'll be craving nice bread n butter along with it lol
i got weight this morning and am obese - and it was suggested by pharmacist that my goal is 78kg - which is 18kg i need to loose :( 39 lbs - what has kicked me into action is we got back from portugal on thursday, and i uploaded the photos onto the computer - OMG my husband had taken photos of me in my bikini which i hadn't realised (so hadn't breathed in) all i can say is ouch..... absolutely shocking - the mirror did NOT make me look like that - but hey, i am fat - so need to loose weight!
we have a family wedding on 7th september so i plan to "break" the diet for a few days and then start back when we get home (the wedding is in the uk) i've talked to the pharmacist and seh said i'd have to "refeed" the week before - so that means i have 8 weeks to loose as much weight as possible!
once again i'm so glad to have found this site - i;ve looked through the inspirations photos - and tehy are very inspirational! just what i need

Hi chub and welcome!! Good luck with the plan, that 39lbs will be gone in no time! xx

Well done for getting yourself here and doing something about it hun! We're all in the same boat here so any time you need some support, we'll be here for you. Best of luck xx

Well done for starting! You can do it. I'm on my 4th day and it is starting to get easier. Just keep thinking of your reasons for doing it and you'll get there.

Good luck! xx

Thanks everyone for your welcome and support! i was pretty hungry last night but bought some eucylaptus and peppermint tea and had that with a hermastasis and it curbed the hunger! I'm really nervous I won't keep it up and let myself down - but i'm gonna try so so hard to stick to it - anyone any idea how many weeks it's likely to take?!

Hi Chub,

You could lose that in a couple of months!

How are you today?, I'm feeling a bit rough, but have taken some paracetamol to keep me going. Can't decide between vanilla or stawberry for lunch......decisions decisions........hehe

x

Hey Lumpy! i'm in work again! had the strawberry and have brought in vanilla for lunch! really don't like the chicken one at all! i had a slight headache last night but i'm not sure if that was the diet or the kids fighting lol
keep telling myself how much fiun it will be shopping when i am thinner and all the lovely clothes i'll be able to buy! keeps me going! also, imagining what all my family say at teh wedding in september (none of them know i'm on the diet and saw me last thursday at my heaviest ever!!!)
hope you are ok x

Hi Chub,

Felt really spaced out this morning, but better today. I have just been keeping myself busy today. Went back to the chemist to pick up my ketostix. Hopefully we will be in ketosis soon!!!

I had strawberry for lunch, not bad at all :)

I hope you have a good day at work!

xx

Hi Chub,

Im on day 6 and it has its ups and downs but just keep using your photo's to give you that motivation, I also had a shock when i got wieghed, kept kidding myself i wasnt that big but the scales said differently! Yesterday was a really bad day but today im good and focused and feel soo much better, i get weighed tomorrow and hoping for a good loss, but you never know do you, everyone is different but im hoping over the next few weeks ill notice the change.

Just remember to drink your water. I actually love the chicken soup, i have it in a bowl at lunch time so it feels normal to me, used to have soup for lunch everyday at work, i cant stand the chocolate one, and the vanilla is really nice hot and you can add coffee to it, so tomorrow im only getting chicken soup and vanilla, i tend to have my vanilla about 8pm, for me its like a warm milky coffee before bed, haha thats what i tell myself anyway.

I wish you look and hopefully we can inspire each other on, the support on here is fantastic and it really motivates you, especially when you read other peoples diaries and see the before and after photo's.

Good luck on your weigh in Chub. Lumpy sometimes I mix the vanilla and strawberry together

Back