Have i knocked myself out of ketosis?!?!!!

littlemumma

Gold Member
Ok.,,,, so i buggered up and gave into a bbq tonight :( ffs!!!!
Has what ive eaten kicked me out of ketosis?!
2 chicken skewers consisting of chicken breast, mushrooms, onion, pepper and cherry tomato
2 chicken legs without skin.
1 small corn on the cob.

Feel so bloated and fat now bleeeuurgh!!
HELP!!!

I'm new to this but I don't think you'll have knocked yourself out. I remember reading that you must make sure you have all your shakes stl though. Sorry not much help.

Nomore said:
I'm new to this but I don't think you'll have knocked yourself out. I remember reading that you must make sure you have all your shakes stl though. Sorry not much help.

Ahh iv only had one today... Hmmm could poss manage another .....

Sorry to interupt your post but i really need some help. I can't help sneaking food in the toilet in an evening not every night and chewing it up and just spitting it out so i can just taste the food. I obviously don't want to do this. I can't post myself but at wits end :(

I went through a stage of doin this - then i got to the point where i no longer could control the spitting out.... And i was eating bits here and there, try and nip it in the bud now before it gets out of control x

Thanks so much. Told my partner so banned from the toilet at meal times lol. . It does scare me because I've been doing so well. X

Even if you are kicked out of ketosis you will probably be back in tomorrow as the food you've eaten is pretty low carb so you can't have stored much. I ate 4000 cals (3 course meal with vat of wine) on a planned day off with no I'll effects - I did more exercise the day after and lost a pound less than I had hoped but over the length of the diet it was insignificant - just get back on the plan tomorrow.

Back