Have just broke my second day

Aww come on, don't live up to your username, prove yourself wrong!! You can do this, just dust yourself off and start again! Good luck xx

I broke on my 6th day and I am still here now hanging on on day 24, you CAN get through this, and I still lost s decent amount week 1, good luck for today x

No will power said:
Have just broke my second day had a piece of chocolate and a handfull of onion rings

I think 90% of people break at some stage (including myself!) just chalk it down as a bad day and start afresh this morning, literally take it day by day and don't think of what you have ahead of you. Trust me when you get into bed at the end of a 100% day you'll feel so proud of yourself and aim to do it the next ;-)

its very true what Sarah says, most of us go to bed and say "well I made it another day" I have short term and long term goals I have set and hope to achieve, but I am only forcusing on the short term ones, I dont want to think about how long have to go to get to the end, just how far I have come xx

Thanks guys I treated it as a bo bo and went 100% again and to my surprise I have lots 4 1/2 lb in two days so that gave me all I needed to jump straight in that and all the support u guys give ;)
Much love xxx

Thanks guys I treated it as a bo bo and went 100% again and to my surprise I have lots 4 1/2 lb in two days so that gave me all I needed to jump straight in that and all the support u guys give ;)
Much love xxx
fab gong, well done x

nowillpower you should be at the end of your 5th day now and hopefully things are a lot easier than they were the first 3 days:D

hey nowillpower, keep it up, you'll do great! i had a blip last week and in a mood ate 2 king prawns, i felt and still feel so guilty over it, but it's grand... keep your head up and keep going....

Back