Have lost 3 stone 2lb in 7 weeks!!!

monkey30

Determined and motivated!
Hey fellow 100%ers...... so happy today, have hit 44lb loss, thats over 3 stone in 7 weeks!!
My size 16 are started to feel loose, my heels have got higher again and I can't stop smiling!!! :D :D :D :D :D

2 weeks to refeed!!! :eek:

KT x

that is brilliant :D you are doing sooo well , well done x how many dress sizes have you lost after loosing 3 stone if you dont mind me asking :) x

I wore a size 20 dress to my 30th birthday party 27/02/10.
Today at work I kept having to pull up my size 16 SKINNY jeans!!!
I'm aiming to to maintain a size 14 figure!
x

wow that really is good going! you must be feeling fantastic right now with how well you are doing, i am at a wedding 7th aug, currently a size 24 :( and aiming to be a 18 for then.. got just over 3 months to drop 3 sizes. fingers crossed i can! :D .. and once again well done sweetie! xx

That's fantastic. You must be noticing a big difference when you look in the mirror now too. Keep up the good work!

wow, that's amazing! Such an inspiration, keep up the fantastic work x

wow that really is good going! you must be feeling fantastic right now with how well you are doing, i am at a wedding 7th aug, currently a size 24 :( and aiming to be a 18 for then.. got just over 3 months to drop 3 sizes. fingers crossed i can! :D .. and once again well done sweetie! xx
When i did LL i dropped from 26 to 16/18 in 14 weeks, u will be suprised how well u do for that wedding!! Good luck x

What an amazing weight loss! Well done sweetie :)

P.s .... get some refeeding research done. Plan your meals. Work out how much food shopping is going to cost ya. Nothing like being prepared :giggle:2 weeks will be over before you know it!

Well done everyone, great stuff!:party0038:

Im starting to like everyones weight loses on LT, gonna google it later!:flirt2:

That is amazing! WOW! Well done you. So what is lipotrim? x

Lipotrim is a total food replacement diet. You have 3 shakes/soups/flapjacks (really theyre not flapjacks like you know their like ceiling tiles! lol) a day teamed with atleast 2 litres of water and thats it.

You are allowed black tea & coffee and sweetners. No sugar, milk, no juice, no food!

:)

Ah, well done to you on a great loss. You must be so pleased with yourself to have done so well. Lots of luck with the refeed. Watch the portion sizes. We really can manage to overeat by not being very caeful with the portions. Weigh everything to get the feel of what a correct portion should be.

Well done you! FAB result :):):) Good advice about refeeding, having your menus in place will be really helpful - I found it so anyway. Congratulations! Glad you're feeling so good - you soooo should be :):) x

Well done hun thats fantastic!!! :)

You should be so proud of yourself .. you are an inspiration .. Good luck with the rest of the journey, you can do it xx

What an amazing weight loss! Well done sweetie :)

P.s .... get some refeeding research done. Plan your meals. Work out how much food shopping is going to cost ya. Nothing like being prepared :giggle:2 weeks will be over before you know it!

I'm one step ahead!! Have thoroughly examined the refeed sheets, been on Jan, Mary, Chelcie and many other people's refeed and maintenance diaries, have started writing down low fat menu's and recipie ideas in a book, and have already created a shopping list with exactly what we're going to have!! We're going to do on-line food shopping so that we don't get tempted by the special offers throughout the supermarket!!!

This time we will succeed.....oh yes lol

xx

Ah, well done to you on a great loss. You must be so pleased with yourself to have done so well. Lots of luck with the refeed. Watch the portion sizes. We really can manage to overeat by not being very caeful with the portions. Weigh everything to get the feel of what a correct portion should be.

Very very pleased!!
I am quite concerned about portion sizes, but more for my husband than me!! I can cope with reducing the size, but he eats with his eyes first if you know what I mean? he will think he's missing out rather than just realise thats all he needs!!
Pre-diet, a 500g pack of meat did us ONE meal between us!!! looking at the refeed sheets, less than half of that should do us for one meal between us!!!
I'm going to have to get a calculator and a big set of digital scales lol x

Well done that's simply fantastic!!! xxx

That is just amazing KT! You must be over the moon with your losses to date sweetie. So pleased for you!

Oh you're all so organised! You put me to shame! I'm meant to be refeeding from Friday and have studied the menu but that's about it! It's all in my head but I need to get my ass in gear!

Dropping dress sizes is the best feeling in the world! Especially in such a short space of time! Costs a bloody fortune though!

Back