Have To Rant About This ...

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
101 Low-fat Feasts (BBC Good Food): Good Homes Magazine: Amazon.co.uk: Books

Just recieved this book today and had a look through and i didnt see a single main meal over 500cals - i think the highest was 470cals.

Everything sounds so yummy and i cant wait to start cooking it!!! :D

I managed to get it cheaper on ebay so if yer all looking for a good recipe book heres one to get you started.

Also, have got Jamies Ministry of Food - fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I've just bought that one too. Also bought the cook yourself thin book which has some lovely recipes in it - a low fat chocolate brownie recipe sounds yummy! Cant look at them too much though as I get hungry! Really excited to start cooking again!

Thanks for the recommendation Tanya. Just ordered one from amazon too so really look forward to looking through it. We've got to start planning haven't we, not long to go now!

Tanya,

Try and get some of the weight watchers books as they are really good. Or there was a Slimming World one called sauces which was excellent. We use the cheese sauce and pepper sauce all the time.

I tend to browse the WW site, some great recipes on there, especially if you join up, (no fee).

101 Low-fat Feasts (BBC Good Food): Good Homes Magazine: Amazon.co.uk: Books

Just recieved this book today and had a look through and i didnt see a single main meal over 500cals - i think the highest was 470cals.

Everything sounds so yummy and i cant wait to start cooking it!!! :D

I managed to get it cheaper on ebay so if yer all looking for a good recipe book heres one to get you started.

Also, have got Jamies Ministry of Food - fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I have just bought that too. Awaiting delivery along with 2 calorie counting books.

I am glad it is good then :D

Back