have u ever cheated

skinnylala

do u all really stick to it 100%

what would happen if u drank alcohol for instance

I have stuck to it 100% I swear on all of my families life, not cheated once. ALCOHOL will hurt leave it well alone

Nope not cheated personally hun xx

ok just wondering, have christening sunday wondered how i would feel if i had few drinks, so i will feel sick then i guess

Noooo def dont drink hun its seriously really dangerous xxx

theres a thread on here that tells the dangers of drinking while in ketosis...all that aside you will end up just chucking up everywhere. i did it on atkins once and it just ruins the night i think

Hi Skinnylala, I cheated on this one week and lost nothing that week! It is such a waste and you regret it BIG time.
With regard to alcohol... i wouldn't go there... I havent' drank while on LT but I did when I was on Atkins before and ended up projectile vomiting all over my friends in the pub!!!! Not nice at all:cry:

ok thanks guys didnt realise its so dangerous

Hi Skinnylala, I cheated on this one week and lost nothing that week! It is such a waste and you regret it BIG time.
With regard to alcohol... i wouldn't go there... I havent' drank while on LT but I did when I was on Atkins before and ended up projectile vomiting all over my friends in the pub!!!! Not nice at all:cry:
hehe not a good look is it?! i was sick in my hair! nice!

Nope.... couldn't show my face for a while... nightmare!!!

If i am going out i have both shakes morning and dinner then a small tea then have a few drinks went to a bbq on sat night drank a bottle of wine and was fine but then again i dont think im in ketosis oh yeh and i lost 2lb this week so its up to you if ya wanna risk it hun x

sod that DONT risk it its not worth it you might as well try a different diet

never cheated! but am going to have a weekend off very soon but informed have to have light tea wed, thurs then i can eat and drink weekend, your ok if you come out of ketosis before you drink

drinking whilst in ketosis can be lethal, it doesn't affect everyone the same way, but it can do serious damage hun. If you do HAVE to drink, then you need to come out of ketosis first x x x

here !! here!!! hey fattothin are you gettin a bit narked that some people are not stickin to it like you are ?

yeah that does hack me off ..........but I dont think we should be drinking while in ketosis, its so dangerous pet.
But people will do as they like, i guess

dont let it hack ya off mate everybody will learn for them self in the end x

dont let it hack ya off mate everybody will learn for them self in the end x

but some need a kick up the arse more than others and if it helps some then im here to give that help or they can take it with a pinch of salt

tbh cheating post are beginning to hack me off...gurrrr i am not reading them anymore...just my thoughts makes it harder if you sit her reading about others cheating esp if they still have fab weight losses Rant over x

Back