Have you got mini goals?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Mine are firstly for my wedding ring to be worn again! I wor it for a week before my finger was so swollen through being pregnant (22 weeks preg) and then havent been able to put it on again since cos i put on so much weight!

Second is to wear my engagement ring again. When i got my wedding ring sized it was two sizes bigger due to the water retention. i have never worn them together yet! :(

Third is I have two weddings in September to go to and i want to be able to get a nice outfit and feel proud.

Thats 6 months. Ideally how much can you loose in 6 months?
xxxxx

My first non numerical goal is not to have to ask for a seatbelt extender on my next trip to Germany in July. It is a small plane so the belts are smaller then a Jumbo Jet.

I would like to walk to the station without thighs rubbing together and hurting this summer,

6 months - i reckon at the average of 1lb a week is nearly 2 stone!!! :) good luck!

I have weekly goals!! i want to lose 2lb this week :D x

i am 3lbs away from 2 stone so i REALLY want that!!

Then after that i will be 4.5lbs from my next stone bracket, so that's my next goal!

Then i will be 2.5lbs away from my 2 & a half stone

then i will be 4lbs away from that stone's 'half' mark

COME ON!!

Hi

Yes, I have just set one today!

I would like to lose 2 stone by my holiday on 22 July.

Fattynomore, I have just seen I am quite near you. Do you go to the SW at the Christian Centre? I used to go to that one, many moons ago.

Karen

Hi

Yes, I have just set one today!

I would like to lose 2 stone by my holiday on 22 July.

Fattynomore, I have just seen I am quite near you. Do you go to the SW at the Christian Centre? I used to go to that one, many moons ago.

Karen

haha yes by waitrose? xxx

my goals are
get under 10 stone
club10
size ten
target!

major non-numerical goal is losing enough to mend my PCOS and have my first natural * week in 3 years. weird huh?

My weekly goals to loose 1 lb per week. And my overall goal is to fit back into the clothes in my wardrobe comfortably which are a size 10 / 12
To make SW my normal way of eating to stay at my target eight

i would love 2 get 2 12st12lb as thats the lights i can ever mind!
second would be 11st ohh cant wait, and i think i will do it this time lol xx

My goals are in my sig! I would like to be able to fit into size 18 trousers and size 14 tops comfortably. So that's my next goal.

This week I want to lose 2.5 -3lb.

I want to get fitter and fitter, too. :D I definitely find myself less out of breath these days.

Back