Have you got something you want to get into ?

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Hi everyone,
I've had a busy morning clearing out my wardrobes and have found 2 skirts I love but haven't been able to fit into for YEARS :cry:
I have now hung them on the back of our bedroom door so I shall see them everyday and will maybe try them once a week or so to keep me motivated into getting back in them. One is a 18 the other is a 16, So fingers crossed it wont be too long.
I am amazed at how different I feel and it's only day 13 !
So girls have you got a little something you are dying to get into ?

I have my bridesmaid dress in the wardrobe (I don't fit into at the moment) and everytime I have a craving I go and try it on or put on the wardrobe door as a reminder.

I would love to be able to get into all my before children jeans, I have loads that ive not been able to wear for years boooo :cry:
Hoping soon i will be able to wear them all again and not have to buy new jeans for a long time yay :)

Isn't it great to have a tangible goal, I'm sure we will all be in our respective outfits before we know it :)

I would like to get into my pre baby skinny jeans(size 12)
..its just sitting in the wardrope.. hopefully i would be able to wear it really really soon.;)

Because the last time I was at a smaller size I was around 14 years old, any clothes I have from then I'd never wear anymore, so I've set my goal at this dress;

hol_56276_01_prod1

Hollister's sizing is ridiculously small so I'd feel amazing just to know that they actually make a size that fits me!

Hi Angelupnorth.
I also did that this week. Good motivation indeed.
I would like to fit into my wedding dress from a year ago and pre pregnancy size 10 clothes that are all sat in bags waiting for me as found out I was 7 weeks pregnant on our honeymoon and it piled on from there on in.
Good luck everyone! x

I brought a pair of size 12 skinny jeans from River Island.. they're hanging in my bedroom, right infront of my bed :)

Back