Have you heard of The Tony Ferguson Diet ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 15 January 2011 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Has anyone heard of the Tony Ferguson Diet ? Ive had a quick look at their forum on Minimins and it looks roughly the same as doing SS+ on CD. I worked it out as costing a lot less than CD (If I have done it correctly.) Although I think the shakes have more carbs in them than the CD shakes do.

I was wondering if anybody had any thoughts on the Tony Ferguson diet.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

I had a quick nose last year, and the price of the shakes were £2.20 a packet so wouldn't say they were cheaper than CD at all.

But yet again also read good reviews in their booklet!
  4. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

£2.20 a packet? I think I saw them cheaper than that on the Boots website, as Boots now stock the diet. To be honest, Im always a bit skeptical about the reviews in the diets own booklets as they are going to be biased towards the diet.
  5. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    They are currently £1.99 on boots website or buy 14 get 14 free - so very cheap at the moment!!! Don't know a lot about it though...is it not just the same as Slim Fast?
  6. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Yep that is a good offer at the moment ..as that wasn't the case back in October when I had a look.

It looks like the same products as celebrity slim to me but who knows unless your following the diet !!
  7. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Me and the boyfriend did TF last year and I couldn't stick to it. They don't taste nice!! I prefer Cambridge cos of the support and I think the products are a lot nicer.

Also, I compared a CD packet, a Celebrity Slim packet and a TF one and the CS and TF ones were loads higher in carbs. It really surprised me!!!
  8. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Oh my god there frigging minging!!!!!
  9. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was cambridge now exante
    i once had to use some celeb slim sachets when i ran out during the snow. there made with cream and sugar so alot higer in carbs but since they are meant as 2 packs a day and a healthy evening meal im not all that suprised ( didnt realise until i had used several packs )

anyway i was pleased to see a choc mint since thats what i live on
    OMW it tasted like dishwater mixed with a minty fresh toothpaste, yucky yuck yuck!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.