Green Days Have you lost weight ? Well yes!

slimminglizard

Ah greatest feeling in the world when your first person says Wow you have lost weight!
I have been SWing for a month, doing it by the Green book, and although I have had an easy, clean week, I thought today,' GGGrrrrrr why hasnt anyone said to me! , have you lost weight! 'But today it happened!

Great feeling!

Yay! Well done! :) I feel a bit gutted because I've lost over a stone now and apart from my parents who know I'm losing weight no one else has commented! I'm hoping someone will notice soon...

Yay! Well done! :) I feel a bit gutted because I've lost over a stone now and apart from my parents who know I'm losing weight no one else has commented! I'm hoping someone will notice soon...

Hang in there! I've been doing SW for 6 months and lost a lot of weight however it's only been in the last few weeks since I changed jackets that people can actually tell. My old jacket was a bulky winter one that was now two sizes too big for me so no wonder they couldn't tell!

If you hang around this forum for long enough you will see people saying that they get cross/embarrassed/upset/ when people comment on their weight loss.

Sometimes people have noticed but don't want to say in case it is the wrong thing to say. They might not like to make personal comments, or worry that you might be thinner because you have been ill and wouldn't like it commented on.

well done. Im feeling Grr too at the moment as no comments and i even complimented one of my colleagues on his weight loss this week and did he return the compliment......No!

well done. Im feeling Grr too at the moment as no comments and i even complimented one of my colleagues on his weight loss this week and did he return the compliment......No!

How very rude of him!

It not the be all and end all but its nice to get a bit of a compliment :)

Back