Have you noticed a change in toilet habits since dieting?

Instant_Karma

Lardy Lady
Maybe a little TMI, but I have always struggling badly with constipation, cramps and bloating, minor tears and fissures, etc and the problem was worst when I was eating junk and simple carbs all day long. I've been eating healthily and exercising for around 10 days now and I'm starting to notice dramatic improvements in, shall we say, "toilet habits ":eek:. I find that I no longer need to rely on laxatives, never feel bloated or nauseous, am able to poo normally without strange discolouration, blood or pain, and just generally I feel so much better that I'm a little angry with myself for not dieting earlier and saving myself so much embarrassment and discomfort. Did anyone else experience a similar dramatic change when the healthy eating kicked in?

Funny you should say.. I have always had problems going to the toilet and it got better and more frequent since dieting.. Then at xmas i had some time off and enjoyed every food going.. At the end of it i had a pile that was going went to the loo and their was blood there. As the day got on it got worse and worse. God knows what happened but it stopped after 2 days thank god.. But i dont think eating all that unhealthy stuff helped me at all. It was very worrrying.

Back