havent posted in a bit, Wk5

Pollylicious

not-so-pudgy
Hi guys and girls! I havent posted in a bit; last week i lost 4lb but this week, i cheated *cringe* and as a result, Stayed the same.... which actually, i'm glad about, because its been a kick in the butt to do better!!! :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is doing well
xxxx

congrats on being so positive about staying the same. at least you didnt gain. Bring on next week and you will be back losing again.

what did you have when you cheated? I go on a girly night away on the 30th October, lunch, dinner and breakfast is included but I was planning of having shakes but having protien like chicken and salad or veg for dinner! its been booked ages and its my friends 40th so dont want to cancel so thought this was a happy medium, just hope I still lose that week!!!xx

Well done on the 4lbs. I think, as you said, it's good you stayed the same as it proves you can't really get away with it & progress on LT.

Hope you're doing well now & good luck for this week :)

Hannah

Inspired!!!

what did you have when you cheated? I go on a girly night away on the 30th October, lunch, dinner and breakfast is included but I was planning of having shakes but having protien like chicken and salad or veg for dinner! its been booked ages and its my friends 40th so dont want to cancel so thought this was a happy medium, just hope I still lose that week!!!xx

That sounds like a really good plan hon... life happens, ya know? if you cheat, cheat sensibly... dont think oh well, best have a doughnut :)

Today i took myself into town, and bought a few clothes... my FIRST EVER skinny jeans, some boots that actually fit my calfs... i'm so excited that tights make my tummy and thighs look okay, i'm so motivated to keep going!! I'm dying to crak that 11stone mark and get down into the 10st somethings!!! i'm going to be super good this week :)
xxxx

Good for you that you enjoyed your shopping and that it has given you the motivation to keep strong and see out your journey.

hey hun,

well done for not letting a cheeky cheat get in the way of your dream. Great that it's given you the kick you need. You can do it sweetie

x

well done for getting back on track

Back