having a bad week :(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by zimbobimbo, 13 September 2010 Social URL.

1. zimbobimbo

zimbobimbo Full Member

Hi all,

I have been doing so well and have lost 11.5lb in 6 weeks, but this week has been a diaster!

I have been doing exercise but have gone over my points on several days - I even had mcdonalds today!

Weigh in tomorrow might be bad, but I guess I just need to draw a line under it and get back on the horse!

Just had a hungry and stressful week!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

Its so annoying when you're putting the work in at one end and cocking it up at the other isnt it hun? You're dead right though, draw a line and move on - you can't do anything about whats past, just whats coming so go for it and have a better week - you can do it!!!! xxxx

4. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    That was me last week and still had a 0.5lb loss. We are all allowed to have a bad week every now and then, mine tends to coincide with a certain week in my monthly cycle but like previous poster said, draw a line and move on xx

5. gigi:)

gigi:) Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.41%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    that's what makes wagons so appealing... Easy to fall off, easy to get straight back on. Not to worry though, at least you came to terms with it so you know you can get back to normal tomorrow!! As they say, tomorrow is another day :D x

6. puggso_32

puggso_32 Right to the 'point'

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    WW
    The problem is you have called it a 'bad week'. That's a mental thought, you can have a bad day but shouldn't ever let it lead to a bad week. 1 day does not a week make, the week can be salvaged from a bad day :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.