having a crap day

dinkymonkey

cambridge counsellor
weight loss and not eating has been fine but ive had crap of my mother in law and brother inlaw 2day and due to this the kids easter eggs are looking so tempting!!!!
oh has said dint do it coz its not worth falling off the wagon coz of them but he works nites im here on my own bored shitless and feeling sorry for myself pleaa help me stay on track!!!!:break_diet:

dont do it hun!! take it from me, when u start to pick, u will fall off the wagon majorly, its just a matter of time! I'm struggling at the moment cos i gave in at the point where u are now! Having said that my cheats have been mainly healthy stuff (weird) so have still lost, but chocolate would be the WORST thing for you to eat right now...

Come on hun, if u are bored and wanting to eat then do something with yourself- u have done well to get on here to distract u, I always do that! Maybe go to bed if you can, that should end the boredom for today! xxx

ive just seen your before and after pics you look so good!!!

poor you i'm sending you a great big hug :grouphugg:

Be strong hun, good luck.........

xxxx

Just read this: hope you managed to resist temptation and have a nice shiny halo this morning :)

yeah i took wannabslims advice and went to bed

Back