having a difficult day!

Hi ladies, i've been on a mxture of slimfast and tesco ultraslim (find the strawberry tastes nicer!) since the beginning of december and i'm now 3 lbs away from losinng 2 stone, the only problem is today i really just want to eat stuff thats bad and im kind of struggling to stick to it, someone help! TIA
Hannah xx

Just think how far you have come. You have done so so well. I have been wanting to eat everything today but i had a little sleep and when i woke up I wasnt hungry. Failing that a glass of water may help. xx

Hello hun, well done on your weigh loss so far, amazin!!

You have done so well so far, try not to go off track today!

Do u still have your 3rd snack left? If so make it a good un!! Even if you go over a tiny bit, least youve satisfied your craving and drink lots of water:D xx

Just keep reminding yourself how far you've conme and how well you've done. I'm having a difficult time at the moment resisting temptation and being stuck inside when it's snowing out isn't helping. Just have to keep busy and keep thinking positive

Thank you, I'm finding the cold weather is making it a bit more difficult than normal, although I've found warm juice has helped a lot :) xx

Thank you, I'm finding the cold weather is making it a bit more difficult than normal, although I've found warm juice has helped a lot :) xx

Bless ya Hun i no how you feel when it's cold out side all I can think about is getting bed, watching a DVD and eating. But you have come to far to give in. :) you r doing so well and think when the better weather gets here r going to look great :) xxx

The bachelors slim a soups are roughly 50-60 cals so you could have one of them with a couple of crispbreads. Will be doing this with the cold weather.

Back