having a hard day..day 5

vicky34

Hi, having a really tough day today. feel really tired and bad tempered which isnt good with 2 young kids to look after. Really want to eat today, keep thinking about it. It isnt help by the fact that my boyfreind gave up lt wednesday and has beeneating lovely food. I hope this low feeling passes and I get some energy soon.:wave_cry:

hun you are nearly through the worst of it now today will be your last crappy day,you can do this and when you feel fab tommorow you will be soooo glad that you didnt give up and im sure whenyour oh sees how much you are losing he will be back on ,keep away from the food hun,take the kids out the house even if its raining wellies and raincoats on ,you can do this why give up now when youve come so far xxxx

debbie_hypno_203x152.jpg

Look into my eyes, not around the eyes, look into my eyes...

I promise you that hunger pangs are a mind trick, you don't need to eat.

Drink plenty of water, as well as flushing out the ketones & toxins they also fill you up.

You will suddenly develop more energy & a postive outlook once ketosis sets in proper.

3, 2, 1... aaaaand you're back in the room :D

you can do it Vicki!!!!!! you are nearly through the worst there is light at the end of the tunnel and it is really worth it

good luck x

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha................

debbie_hypno_203x152.jpg

Look into my eyes, not around the eyes, look into my eyes...

I promise you that hunger pangs are a mind trick, you don't need to eat.

Drink plenty of water, as well as flushing out the ketones & toxins they also fill you up.

You will suddenly develop more energy & a postive outlook once ketosis sets in proper.

3, 2, 1... aaaaand you're back in the room :D

YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS GUY!!! LOL!

Hey, you have got such a great sense of humour - once u get this chunk offa ya and you are a toned up sex machine - this ex of yours is going to be raging!!! ha ha!

KEEP ER LIT! XOX

Thanks for everyones support, I have just drank 1.5 lts of water which has curbed the hunger. I think the lack of energy is getting me down because i am usually very active. My mum has taken the kids outand I will get some housework done to keep me busy. I no if i get through todya and the weekend then I will be fine. thanks

I have my mother-in-laws 40th tomorrow, every one having lots of lovely wine and food but I will stick with it. I just keep a photo of me close and thats enough to stop me eating. A walk sounds good, may throw the kids in the car and take them to the south downs.

I would suggest doing as little as possible and pampering yourself a bit. Get the kids tea early and sit them up with a few sweets to watch a DVD. Then when they are in bed pamper yourself. Go and have a bath while boyfriend is having his dinner. Stuff the housework it will still be there next week when you feel better. And you WILL feel better. Don't worry about the energy.....just go with it and relax and do very little. Next week you will be buzzing!

Sounds like a great plan, for some reason when ever I take it easy I feel guilty and I wanna eat but I will try it and do my best to relax.I,ve onlt got the baby tonight so hopefully she will go off alright and then I will get my bath. Round my brothers later as its he,s birthday, luckly my mum and sister r there who are very supportive of lt so I should be ok. x

I have hust read your thread about your loss this week. You were roughly the same weight as I am now and I cant imagine being 11 stone anything!! you must be so chuffed. What size were you and what size are you now. I wanna go down to a 12 if I can but it seems like a long way off

YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS GUY!!! LOL!

Hey, you have got such a great sense of humour - once u get this chunk offa ya and you are a toned up sex machine - this ex of yours is going to be raging!!! ha ha!

KEEP ER LIT! XOX

Awwww that's a lovely thing to say - fankooo :) x

Stuff the ex - you're my 1st port of call when I'm buff :D

ohhhhhhhhh.....

Awwww that's a lovely thing to say - fankooo :) x

Stuff the ex - you're my 1st port of call when I'm buff :D

LOL! Well just remember - its been a while so please be gentle! ;) x

how many men are you after Julz???? xx

Back