Having a moment :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Chesca, 18 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Chesca

Chesca Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello everyone.

Today is my day 4 and i'm struggling today :(:( Our baby son was up most of the night as he isn't well and now i feel sick, hot with a headache on top of totm :cry:

I haven't cracked, if i survive the day i will do a bunny dance LOL. Drinking lots of green tea and while little Ben has a nap i might get an hour too!!

Hope you're all well today ? I'm sorry for this grey cloud post :/ Thought it might help to write down how i was feeling.

Luv Chesca xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Stay strong Chesca, you might feel like crap now but I promise you that you'll feel much worse if you break the diet too......and Ben will still be sick.......

Big hugs xxxx

4. Trose1203

Trose1203 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Chesca, I dont have kids, so I have great admiration for people who have to do all the stuff I do on a daily basis and still have the energy to raise children, it cant be easy, but uve made it to day 4 so you know you can do it, it does get easier I promise you and you will be so happy if you stay on it, hugs, Tracy

5. Clare.

Clare. Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.6%)
    I admire people with children - I have only a wee dog to look after and at times thats a challenge. Hope you feel better soon - I am on day 2 and am feelin a little hungry but sticking with it and really gonna have to try and make these shakes a bit more appealing!! Keep with it!
    :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.