Having a moment :(

Chesca

Hello everyone.

Today is my day 4 and i'm struggling today :(:( Our baby son was up most of the night as he isn't well and now i feel sick, hot with a headache on top of totm :cry:

I haven't cracked, if i survive the day i will do a bunny dance LOL. Drinking lots of green tea and while little Ben has a nap i might get an hour too!!

Hope you're all well today ? I'm sorry for this grey cloud post :/ Thought it might help to write down how i was feeling.

Luv Chesca xx

Hello everyone.

Today is my day 4 and i'm struggling today :(:( Our baby son was up most of the night as he isn't well and now i feel sick, hot with a headache on top of totm :cry:

I haven't cracked, if i survive the day i will do a bunny dance LOL. Drinking lots of green tea and while little Ben has a nap i might get an hour too!!

Hope you're all well today ? I'm sorry for this grey cloud post :/ Thought it might help to write down how i was feeling.

Luv Chesca xx

Stay strong Chesca, you might feel like crap now but I promise you that you'll feel much worse if you break the diet too......and Ben will still be sick.......

Big hugs xxxx

Hi Chesca, I dont have kids, so I have great admiration for people who have to do all the stuff I do on a daily basis and still have the energy to raise children, it cant be easy, but uve made it to day 4 so you know you can do it, it does get easier I promise you and you will be so happy if you stay on it, hugs, Tracy

I admire people with children - I have only a wee dog to look after and at times thats a challenge. Hope you feel better soon - I am on day 2 and am feelin a little hungry but sticking with it and really gonna have to try and make these shakes a bit more appealing!! Keep with it!
:p

Back