Having a really, really pooey x'mas.

MAndrews

Don't want to bring the mood down but this x'ma has been the worst in my life so far, bar none.

When good, honest, salt-of-the-earth, kind, simple folk that have worked hard all their lives - find themselves unwell only to find that their body has totally betrayed them, and their days are numbered...

This is the SECOND x'mas when I have had this kind of news...

Folks... I know we are all here for one reason over our weight or appearance or health or all of the above and beyond... Let's make that little extra effort to rember those we love and/or care about, send them a text, give them a hug... Let's do it without frea of rejection, not for our own comfort but simply because we don't know what happens next.

As for those who are/have been mean to us, let karma/universe/deity of your choice deal with them. We have more important things to do.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Oh No :( i'm sorry that you haven't had a great Christmas, no one should have a horrible time at Christmas and I hope it picked up for you xx

Sorry to read this, I hate hearing that someone isn't happy at Christmas. I hope it got better for you. And hopefully next year will be much better *hugs* xxxx

Thanks everyone. I haven't one bit of good news to share regarding the pooey x'mas that has stretched into NYE. Your thoughts and kind words really mean a lot.

Diet's gone to sh**s but I am just going to have to pick it up when it blows over. Sorry.

Don't say sorry that you're diet isn't going as planned at the moment - sometimes there are other things that need to be dealt with first and food/diet is the last thing on your mind.

I hope that things start looking up for you in 2014 and brings you all the happiness and love you deserve xxx

Back