• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Having a really tough day

S: 11st0lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st11lb(7.14%)
Weigh in no 2 today and I've lost 3lb this week so that's a total of 11lb in 2 weeks I'm really pleased but really struggling today I really want to eat something I feel weak and have a headache and generally just a bit down. It just feels like such a lot of effort and feeling rubbish to loose 3 lb when people are eating and loosing similar weight!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kittykazza

S: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb
Hi Clairy, don't give in! I felt like you on Monday but I came onto the forum a couple of times which helped and I also had a conversation with myself that went along the lines of " ok, I can go and stuff my face with everything I am thinking about and waste the last 2 weeks of hard work and I might feel better for 10 minutes at the most, or, I can carry on and get through today, even tho I feel fed up and down and tired and hope that I feel better tomorrow."
I decided to struggle through and I did feel better the following day.
Tomorrow is the start of week 4 and some days ARE harder than others but you CAN do it! Good luck and feel better!

kittykazza

S: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb
Hi luv, the first few days are hard, partly because you probably feel hungry and partly because the diet is quite a big change from the norm. Keep going and you will get fab results.
Good luck!

Susie58

Gold Member
S: 15st12lb C: 15st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I think sometimes the excitement of starting the diet makes us fell very good about making a move to lose weight, especially when reading all the success stories on here. By week two the excitement is wearing of & we start to realise that there are going to be some tough days. Try & stay positive as 3lb isn't too bad a loss & keep reading the posts on here. They will help keep you motivated x