Having a rubbish day

couscous

Thought I would share with you that i am having a rubbish rubbish food day. I had a day off work. For breakfast I had 28g of cereal (so 1 B choice) then my bf and I went for lunch. I stupidly had loads of bread with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, then i had gammon steak and mashed potato (In theory either the gammon was free on a red day and the potato was 2 B choices or vice versa). I also had 2 glasses of wine so I am a bit annoyed with myself. Its my first weigh in on Monday and I don't want today to have undone all my hard work.

Stuck now as what to eat tonight as either way I have had 3 B choices on either plan and I'm annoyed with myself.

So annoyed I'm having a bottle of lager so I'm all out of syns as well! To top it all off my bf has gone out down the pub, I am staying in tonight and I know I will eat the Turkish Delight in the fridge later as well!

Sorry I thought I would share that with you all.

It's good to share! I had a pretty crap food day too and I felt crappy for it. Fresh start now though, time to roll out the fruit!

Actually, nor have I! I had one small fruit salad from Somerfield - which I bought when I went for chocolate!

Back