Having a terrible terrible day...

sal210707

I'm having such an awful time just now...not the diet...just life. I'm so sorry to tell my you but i have to let it out to someone. My husband and i just seem to not understand each other, i am totally stressed out just now because he is off to afghan in 7 weeks and we have to move to UK from germany...i am obviously very worried about him going and i know i put up barriers... who wouldn't when they have to deal with things on their own for 7 months and scared to look weak.. i feel utterly let down and feel completely drained...he has just threatened to leave me!! He may as well just go... i am not the best hormonally just now as only had a baby 3 months ago... we have a 2 year old too...i feel completely and utterly at my lowest...

Oh Hun, I am so, so sorry to hear of your difficulties. I really hope that things will look up for you in the next 7 weeks and you manage to sort through the troubles.

Keep strong xx

The only way out is talk! Get your breath and write down all the good things in your life and your relationships. This can often change the way you feel now and the way you feel about life. Focus on the positive aspects - then talk. Start your list with 'I have two great kids' perhaps. This always works for me.
Its tough doing this diet alongside life, life in the forces is extra tough too.... but you are strong and will survive.
GSQ

Hi - sorry you are feeling so bad. Perhaps its a little early after a baby and with another toddler to be dieting really seriously. Are you doing total solution or add a meal? Maybe you should look at healthy eating for a while until you get your problems sorted out. My son is going to Afghan in just over a month, so I know a little of how you feel. Prioritise your relationships over the diet. Maybe going on a stricter diet while he is away, then it will be a surprise when he comes home. Take care and good luck xx

Sorry to hear that life is tough for you at the moment. But things will get better. There will be a light at the end of the tunnel even if it doesn't seem like it at the moment.

I would say to try and talk things through with your husband. Tell him how you are feeling. You shouldn't have to worry about looking weak. You have a lot coming up and anyone in your position would need some support. Don't hold it all in, let it out.

Take care xxx

Back