having alot of trouble getting bars

bb12

i dont want to get exante bars as they are so expensive

have been to 3 tescos today and cannot find any ultra slim bars in any of them and there wasnt any in the one my partner went to last night,asda dont sell biggest loser bars or measure up bars so not not really sure what to do now:confused:

i only ordered enough porridge and shakes for 2 meals for one week so if i cant get any bars im in trouble

I noticed that exante are doing the bars in bulk now! The chocolate orange bars are £60 for 50 (50% off).

The tesco ones work out to be £1 each (3for £2.99), not sure how much the biggest loser bars are but aren't they more? I know I have bought Asda ones in the past on special offer which worked out to be 50p each.

if i get really stuck ill have to order exante bars but ive heard that the tesco and biggest loser ones are nicer but they cant be found anywhere

Are you looking in the right section...u prob are but I thought just in case. I noticed them in my tesco's in the medicine isle with the slimming products.

I bought the bumper mixed pack when I started as with the discount it works out so much cheaper.xx

pretty sure i was looking in the right place as i found ultra slim milkshakes which i bought a couple of as im starting tomorrow no matter what and im not sure if my delivery will be here in time....found lots of slim fast and their bars though xx

Back