• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Having baby x

kdub24

I Will & I Can!!
congrats :) on the pregnancy!!

did u lose that weight in just 4 weeks ? wow

how and what did u eat x

kdub24

I Will & I Can!!
ive lost 1st 3lb but it took like 5-6 months lol x

Kimmy b

Muller and fruit for breckie salad or sandwich or speed soup at lunch lots of fruit for munching hi fi bar if I don't have sandwich then meal out of sw cook book extra easy ( lamb and rosemary pots , meat and pot pie fish and chips) then I have 10 syns a day for me that's a ovalinte made with milk (9.5) and lost that in 3 weeks stayed the same last week but was stressed had choc and alot if it x plus lots of water x

Kimmy b

Shouldn't of said anything in a and e now as bleeding , had this with my first so with some luck it will be ok

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Shouldn't of said anything in a and e now as bleeding , had this with my first so with some luck it will be ok
Oh hun, I do hope everything is ok. Please let us know. Sending you hugs XXX

auntynet

Oh dear Kimmy - I do hope you and baby are ok.

fillymum

synful soul
Please let us know how you are,

hugs xxxxxx

Kimmy b

Just got home took bloods got to have more done in 48 hr and have booked a scan for Thursday , got headache and want a bath x will let you all know how I get on thankyou x x x

cherry-pie

Trying again in 2012
Take care Kimmy, and try to keep calm (so much easier said than done I know). I'll be thinking of you xxx

kdub24

I Will & I Can!!
omg i really hope ur ok let us no how u get on x

thinking of you xxxx

Oh, I am so, so sorry.

Big hugs from me xxxxxxxxxx