having nightmares about eating?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by karenclarke, 20 January 2010 Social URL.

1. karenclarke

karenclarke Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i keep waking up in hot sweats as i have been dreaming that i have been stuffing my face. last night i dreamt i was shovelling chicken down my face last night who thought ating a roast chicken would be a nightmare lol, does any body else experiance this?

kaz xxx​

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    lol! I've experienced this before, usually I'd be dreaming and I'd eat a packet of crisps, or something similar, and then I'd 'realise' I was on Lipotrim, and be like "OMG!", and it'd be awful, and I'd wake up like "PHEW, was only a dream!" but it's happened a few times :p

4. karenclarke

karenclarke Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    yes thats what happened in mine aswell how wierd

5. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    I think I dreamed about food nearly every night for the first month or so. Often I'd wake up and feel guilty because in my dreams I'd always given in and eaten. Never have really though, so maybe it's healthy to cheat in your dreams?

Jon

6. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I did it alot in the beginning, the other night i dreamt someone told me i could eat some peanuts night before weigh in day so i was shoving them in my mouth. I wasn't really enjoying them as the guilt ruined it. Next day when i woke, i didn't want to get weighed as i thought i would have put weight on from the peanuts, the relief when i realised it had been a dream, mental!!

7. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Haha I keep having those dreams too and feel really bad about cheating! I wake up all confused and think I've broken the diet :)

8. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

i think its the same theme all round really i think ive only had two nights where i havent dreamt that ive given in. and yes that time when you wake up is awful because you think youve cheated in real life. i keep waking up in the middle of the night after "cheating" lol hopefully itl pass.x

9. happymonday

happymonday Having a mid-life crisis

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Its happened to me too! Good to know I'm not alone!

10. scubalady

scubalady Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all, It's happened to me on several occasions. Fortunately I'm one of those people who has "lucid" dreams, that's to say I'm aware that it is a dream so I just tuck in and enjoy the experience. Just a shame I can't really taste the food. :sigh: So although no guilt, no real benefits either. So far lost just over 1 stone in a month so worth sticking at it. Lottsa luck everyone. Pat.

11. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hahaha! I've dreamed of toast a few, dead exciting eh.

My friend who is also doing LT phoned me one morning just before Christmas crying. She said she dreamed that she was stuffing her face with all sorts of Christmas goodies. She woke up in a cold sweat, and thanked God it was just a dream. She went into the bathroom to brush her teeth, looked in the mirror and her face was covered in chocolate! She ran downstairs into the kitchen and the place was like a bomb site! She'd been sleep walking! She'd demolished half a chocolate cake, and a load of crisps and biscuits in her sleep! Poor thing, I felt so bad for her.

12. louisebell26

betsybotox,, i know i shouldnt laugh but thats seriously funny i can just imagine if i did that i would totally deny it im so glad i dont sleepwalk... poor girl x

13. Gaelic Faery

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    betsybox that's hilarious!! The poor girl but what a story :D So glad I don't sleepwalk (although there's no food in my flat)

14. louisebell26

gaelic faery im the same, ive emptied out my whole house, even the emergency gross cupasoups just in case i ever got that desperate! lol x

15. karenclarke

karenclarke Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    poor girl but that is seriously funny could you imagine the chemists face when she told them. i eat my own body weight of chocolate cake whilst i was asleep lmao. i would be devistated

16. Gaelic Faery

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Bells, I'm also lucky that my flat mates are Med students and spend so much time out on placement so there is literally nothing in my house to eat! The third week is so much easier than the second though so fingers crossed I'll make it to my goal :D

17. karenclarke

karenclarke Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    you will do, your doing great.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.