HAVING ONE OF THOSE DAYS!

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
I have a banging headache, I cant seem to stomach my water; opted for sparkly now (which when I opened it went all over the office)! My gilet is drying out on the radiator now!!!!!!

I just seem to be struggling; cant pinpoint it, so thought I am best maybe typing it and splurting it out and I will feel better!

I have toyed with the idea today of coming off! I know I wont, but I think I am having a battle of the mind today.

Just needed to tell you guys; suppose need cheering up a wee bit and some motivation as I have definitely slumped big style.

I wont eat, so dont worry; I am on this for the duration :)

Ah bless ya scots. Well i'm glad you did come here, you can always count on us.
It's horrible when the water is tough to get down, think i have drank your share today. I think we all toy with coming off at some point i know i have in last day or two, so don't beat yourself up about that, completely normal i say.
Hopefully you will be home before you know it and can get a nice hot bath or just snuggle up on sofa with a glass of your fav fizz!:D

oh dear its probably because youve been in the office all day. just count down till you get home and try to relax and maybe get an early night. youve done so well so far, almost a stone gone, you know you can keep it up. tell yourself its worth it. your bodies doing fine its just you head thats messing with you, no wonder theres a headache.
you know you can do this and it is hard, but the bad times are so worth it at the end. you know all this!...im with stinky on this we all feel like this sometime, just try and occupy yourself on here or by doing something else till you get home. tomorrow will be so much better and itl be a whole new day. this feeling doesnt last.... *hugs* x

Sorry to hear you're a bit down scots. Hopefully you'll soon get out of the office and hop in a hot bath at home to comfort you. Maybe you could ask your other half to give you a lovely massage. You surely deserve it!

I know what you're going through, same feeling here. I'm just fed up of the water and the green tea (I don't drink coffee) and the weather is just atrocious, I sooo miss the old chocolate biscuit with my cuppa...

Anyway, better focus on something. As soon as you go home, ask hubby/partner for some TLC.

Hey Iris!!

Hope your ok!! Has your headache cleared up any??

You know you can do it! just as soon as you get home.. make your hubby make his own dinner and have some relaxing you time!!

p.s - whats a gilet?

hi ya only saw your post now hope you feeling better :) can you have an early night i bet u will feel better in the morning ;) :)

Hi Iris - good for you for not quitting. We all have down days and coming on here pulls us through - we all know what you are going through but we just have to remember why we started this and we know that a successful finish is not that far away.

You have probably been here before and pulled through - you can do it again. This feeling will pass and you will soon be feeling so much better. Maybe have a nice hot bath and an early night ;)

arrrrh Scots...you have been so positive up to now :hug99: we all have our off days, tomorrow is a new day, keep your chin up huni you have done so well. Roll on Spring eh? A slimmer spring at that!! xx

AWWWW ...thanks guys! I knew I could rely on you to cheer me up!

I think, on reflection, what has happened is this.

1. I met my friend on the train this morning. She is going through a kind of separation from her hubby and was really down, and I mean really down! And I worried I think.

2. I am having my first shake around 12noon-1pm and then not having my other till around 6-7pm!

So, I reckon it isnt working......so, I am going to change tomorrow and have my first around 10-11am, and then my next around 3-4pm and see if that makes a difference.

I am not usually one to get down but I just couldnt shift it at all....

Once I had a soup when I got home the headache lifted!!! I am just relaxing with the laptop and will have an early night tonight too.

THANKS AGAIN.

My gilet (chelly), is like a waistcoat, furry and suede :) didnt know what else to call it...haha...but not the puffy one :) That would make me look too huge :)!

Im sure tomorrow will be a better day. Have a nice bath and early night! xx

Hi Scotsmist,

Sorry about the gilet, I hope you are feeling better though, I'm thinking of another early night!! How boring lol

Dawn x

I was wondering where you were, thank goodness ur feeling better now. I think the adjustment in times of shakes will make a difference, i get headaches if i try to last too long without one!

hope you are feeling a lot better now.i think having your 1st shake at 12noon is a bit late,so if you bring it forward to 10ish you perhaps might feel better.sending you lots of hugs.take care

Sorry you've had a struggly day Iris ... and got wet ;) You seem to have it sussed though. I'm sure having your first shake so late will be half the reason!

Hope your friend is okay too :eek: xx

i'd say those hours will be better for you with shakes, that when i take mine no way i could last till12-1, thou i 2 have a head ache this eve but think its more to do with work
glad u feeling abit better, tommor will be a brighter and better day, and not long then till your 2nd wi :) will be worth it then :)

Iris, sorry to hear you had such a bad day. Guess we all have those from time to time but it can be soooo hard when you are going through one. Glad you are feeling better now.

Back