Having one of those nights...

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Im into my 5th week, I dont want to cheat, but the thought of being on this diet until christmas, and not even at goal by then is really killing me, its like im counting the minutes... Worse than when I was waiting for my little girl to arrive, Im on mat leave until feb and try to keep myself busy but the days are so long and boring with nothing to look forward to every night its killing me, any tips please :(

Try not to look so far ahead ... take each half stone as it comes off. Only look ahead to the next month - and plan non food related treats. Facials, cinema, shopping, mini breaks away etc etc

If you can get to any of the meets - or form a diet buddy on here to meet up with that helps.

I felt like this shortly after I started and I talked to my mum about it. She told me not to look too far ahead. To just focus on one week at a time. She said that if I felt fed up with it just stick with it til the next weigh in then reconsider. When I lost at the weigh in I felt spurred on to do another week 100%. This went on for a couple of weeks, but now I feel strong enough to see it through til the end.

Good luck and just take one day at a time if you need to. xxx

Thanks, I guess you can see why I was being spurred on by them. Not going to give up now, I'm in this til the end now.

Thanks, I guess you can see why I was being spurred on by them. Not going to give up now, I'm in this til the end now.

Go You!!!! ;):D:D:D

Lacey..xx:)

Back