Hayley's S&S Diary

HayleyR

Hello All

I've decided to give Slim & Save a go, and think it will help me to keep some sort of Log/diary for motivation!! I'm 5ft3 and 10 stone 13lbs, which according to my BMI is obese ? I'm hoping to get gown to 9 stone, so I end up in the average weight category. And if course, I would also like to look and feel happier and healthier!

I'm going on holiday on the 17th September, and would like to have achieved my goal by then! However I am going down to London to work at the Olympics for three weeks at the end of July, so realistically, I can't diet during that period as meals etc are provided! so I'm hoping reaching 9 stone before then would be possible?!

I ordered a taster pack, and have had my first one this morning, sweet porridge. It was lovely!! Nothing like I expected. I even put some nutmeg on it and it tasted a bit like rice pudding ? So I'm hopeful already that the diet will work out for me. I'm excited about trying some of the meals too. I think I might follow the three a day, with small meal so when I do have to eat again it doesn't come as such a shock!!

I'm having the veg soup for lunch and chilli for tea, and I must remember to drink enough water!

It's good to follow everyone else's journey, good luck and best wishes to everyone!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there hayley, good luck on your journey, iv also started today so will be interested in your progress. You will probably achieve your goal a lot sooner than you think.

Goodluck x

I hope so BusyBusy!! I will be over the moon if I get to my goal, or even close to my goal. How much have you got to loose? I'm sure us ladies can do anything of we put our minds to it! Good luck!

I've had chilli for dinner (no veg because I'm at work and was too unprepared!) but it was really nice. I though to myself at first "where is the rest" but I was nicely full at the end. Again, completely unexpected!! ?I also had a choc
Coconut bar, which tasted okay, but not great. I don't really have much of a sweet tooth, but always crave savoury! I'm thinking how nice some marmite on toast would be right now!

I'm excited for tomorrow, and will try and stay away from the scales if possible! Test of willpower ? I'm going to try mushroom
Pasta with extra mushrooms tomorrow II think. Feeling motivated, bring it on!! X

I want to lose around a stone. We will achieve our goals because we are women!!! X. Glad your enjoying the packs, the first 3days are a little difficult but once your in the zone you'll love it. And the forums brill for a little extra encouragement on the days you may feel a bit down.

Hey hun
Welcome aboard

You can reach your goal by Olympics for sure, you don't have much to loose

Have a good day x

Thank you!! I feel encouraged now that I can really do it ?

Day 2 down!! Ive still managed to resist the scales :) oatmeal for breakfast, vanilla caramel shake for lunch and chicken salad for dinner! The vanilla/caramel shake is lush. I actually felt a bit guilty eating my meal, 200 grams of veg is quite a lot!! I steamed my chicken with some smoked paprika and it was quite nice. Filling too which is a bonus. I made some cookies with the crispy choc shake and ate with a cup of tea. Yummy ?

Looking forward to trying some different packs tomorrow, good luck to all, keep up the hard work (or not so hard with this awesome diet)!! X

Hi hun, sounds like your in the zone. Your doing brll x.

Back