Hazykay's diary

Hazykay

Silver Member
Ok, first week done I lost 7lbs WOOOOWWW!!!!! I am SO chuffed, I don't feel like I'm dieting, more like stuffing my face :D
I've always had a savoury tooth and when I go shopping at the supermarket it wasn't a chocolate bar I'd reach for, if I had the nibbles it was rotisserie chicken.

I can have as much as I want and still lose weight - fabby :D :D :D

Still got a long way to go though, so 1 week down, here's to the next.
I get weighed on a Monday and I am going out with family tonight for a meal to a fish restaurant so I don't see me doing much damage there.

I'm looking forward to my weigh ins, it gives me motivation. Roll on Monday :)

Aw thank you melanie. See, it's the little comments from other people that keep me motivated too. It's nice to get encouragement from others.

Well, last night I was bad and i mean BAD!!! I thought I couldn't do much damage, but boy I did just that. I had scallops, black pudding and smoked cod with chive cream to start follwed by a whole seabass stuffed with red peppers, garlic and paprika, potatoes, carrots and parsnips which seeemed to be coated in something but I don't think it was butter, it may have been oil. I had 3 glasses of red wine, and for dessert. Well are you ready for this?.......I had them all. OMG :eek::eek:

My brother, mil and i went for the fat ladies grand dessert which was a platter of all the desserts and shared them. I know it's not so bad when you share them but there was 3 types of creme brullee, sticky toffee pudding with creme anglaise, baileys chocolate pot and a cranachan pavlova which was a meringue nest filled with cream, honey, whiskey and raspberries on top. Did I do damage or did I do damage???

We then went to the pub where I had 6 morgans spiced rum and DIET coke at least I was good with the diet coke........

Anyway, todays a new day and back on the eating plan. I'm having a red day today, so the sensible head is back on and we'll see what Monday brings when I jump on those scales.

Well done - 7lbs is fab

xx

Thanks toots, even though I had a 'day off' yesterday i'm back on track again so we'll see what happens Monday :) x

Thanks toots, even though I had a 'day off' yesterday i'm back on track again so we'll see what happens Monday :) x

The getting back on track is the important thing ;)

xx

Well, I might have known I wouldn't get away with it - I stayed the same this week. Never mind, it was a one off, and I am back with the sensible head on.
Here's to next week, good luck folks :)

Back