Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hazykay's diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Hazykay, 31 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Hazykay

Hazykay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Ok, first week done I lost 7lbs WOOOOWWW!!!!! I am SO chuffed, I don't feel like I'm dieting, more like stuffing my face :D
    I've always had a savoury tooth and when I go shopping at the supermarket it wasn't a chocolate bar I'd reach for, if I had the nibbles it was rotisserie chicken.

I can have as much as I want and still lose weight - fabby :D :D :D

Still got a long way to go though, so 1 week down, here's to the next.
    I get weighed on a Monday and I am going out with family tonight for a meal to a fish restaurant so I don't see me doing much damage there.

I'm looking forward to my weigh ins, it gives me motivation. Roll on Monday :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Melanie

Melanie Over half way to target

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    7lbs in a week - well done you!

4. Hazykay

Hazykay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Aw thank you melanie. See, it's the little comments from other people that keep me motivated too. It's nice to get encouragement from others.

Well, last night I was bad and i mean BAD!!! I thought I couldn't do much damage, but boy I did just that. I had scallops, black pudding and smoked cod with chive cream to start follwed by a whole seabass stuffed with red peppers, garlic and paprika, potatoes, carrots and parsnips which seeemed to be coated in something but I don't think it was butter, it may have been oil. I had 3 glasses of red wine, and for dessert. Well are you ready for this?.......I had them all. OMG :eek::eek:

My brother, mil and i went for the fat ladies grand dessert which was a platter of all the desserts and shared them. I know it's not so bad when you share them but there was 3 types of creme brullee, sticky toffee pudding with creme anglaise, baileys chocolate pot and a cranachan pavlova which was a meringue nest filled with cream, honey, whiskey and raspberries on top. Did I do damage or did I do damage???

We then went to the pub where I had 6 morgans spiced rum and DIET coke at least I was good with the diet coke........

Anyway, todays a new day and back on the eating plan. I'm having a red day today, so the sensible head is back on and we'll see what Monday brings when I jump on those scales.

5. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done - 7lbs is fab

xx

6. Hazykay

Hazykay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Thanks toots, even though I had a 'day off' yesterday i'm back on track again so we'll see what happens Monday :) x

7. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    The getting back on track is the important thing ;)

xx

8. Hazykay

Hazykay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Well, I might have known I wouldn't get away with it - I stayed the same this week. Never mind, it was a one off, and I am back with the sensible head on.
    Here's to next week, good luck folks :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.