• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HD WI Week 14

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Well done Howdy, that's fabulous! xx

Well done Howdy!!:party0019:

You're quite an inspiration - what a loss!!

Did you ever think you'd get this far when you first started?

trimlee

Love God; Love People
Fantastic, keep up the good work Howdy!

WOO HOO, fantabulous, well done babes..... I think it could be cause for a celebratory dance... slow slow, quick quick, slow ;):D

Sheep

on the up lol
well done HD ,
feels good huh , ur doing brilliant :party0023:

Well Done :D

Howdy, you star, how fab is that!!!!!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thrilled to bits for you and hopefully will be there too myself soon!

Well done hun.

x

awesome!

-4 lb :D

Finally, finally, finally officially no longer 'obese' (merely overweight) with a BMI of 29.5 ! :D

Hope all your WI's & weeks are successful too :) Keep motivated... it's all worth the effort :D x
That is such a milestone for you howdy. I dead proud of u babe! You have really done so well. I am sure you look a million times the man you did before you started LT - and I can also imagine you just feel fantastic. As you approach your healthy BMI - WOW - You will feel like dancing on the ceiling!

Your a st*r! :) xox

My weigh in 2moros howdy - u always give me butterflies when i read ur posts - in anticipation of what mine will be! lol (Next week could be my last week on TFR as last week I had 6 pounds left!)

xxx

That is such a milestone for you howdy. I dead proud of u babe! You have really done so well. I am sure you look a million times the man you did before you started LT - and I can also imagine you just feel fantastic. As you approach your healthy BMI - WOW - You will feel like dancing on the ceiling!

Your a st*r! :) xox

My weigh in 2moros howdy - u always give me butterflies when i read ur posts - in anticipation of what mine will be! lol (Next week could be my last week on TFR as last week I had 6 pounds left!)

xxx

oh god, i had forgotten it was WI day tomorrow - where has this week gone? I seem to have spent most of it spaced out! hope i've hit my 4lb target this week. good luck with your WI too xx

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
well done howdy, i'm chuffed to bits for you

Well done hun xxx