• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HD WI Wk 15

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
-3lb :D

Now into the 12's :eek:

Who'd have thunk it eh... :D

Been doing a load of gym work the past week (mainly high reps, lowish weight on resistance machines as well as low cardio work & swimming) so deffo regaining tone & rebuilding muscle... :)

Hope all your WIs & weeks on the straight n narraaaaa are successful :D LT is ace - nailed on FACT :D x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cathy

Silver Member
How fantastic Howdie, brilliant results, into the 12s right on schedule. You're so disciplined with your workouts etc.
You must be looking HOT now !! :worthy::happy096:

sailor_Jack

Gonna be slim again
Bloody hell shipmate! into the 12's you must be doing cartwheels and rightly so! Your weight losses on this forum are all the inspiration a chap like me needs - thank you and really well done pal!
3lb and a 4-2 win over Man City eh...Life is good...Life is LT Yahhoooooo:D
Up the Villa:D:D:D

Sheep

on the up lol
well done HD, ur doing brill, ;)

AWESOME HOWDY BABY!!!

So proud of u for getting into the 12s - u must be looking hot as f*%k now! ;) The gym rocks doesnt it?! :) Im loving working out in the gym - i showed my brother the definition in my biceps the other day and he near fainted lol... :)

Keep on rockin baby!

xx

nice one hun i bet you are well pleased. xx

Well done hot stuff!! Great news that you're in the 12s!!! Awesome job xx

Yay Howdy, another great loss. Well done hun!

x

Fantastic Howdy - just wish I could get into the exercise lark. Will use you as my inspiration to hopefully start sooooooooon

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Many thanks for all your congrats :) Always touched by those who take the time out to reply :) (no.... not touched there 2HG ;) Sorry I haven't replied to anyone elses WIs or posts in general... I'm proper mad busy at the mo standing in for my boss & doing 12 hour days... I'm up @ 6 2moz for a meeting in London... :(

@ Cankster fella - I'm trying to regain tone (I've used to be quite muscular) so trying to curtail my weights to low weight but high reps.... but occasionally whack it up for the hrrruuuuuuughhhhhhh ! factor lol My main problem areas remain side obliques (side saddles) & belly although the Slendertone has deffo helped... that n shed loads of Palmers

Thanks again all & will promise to get back on here when less mad at work :) x

arr hun i hope it clams down for ya a bit at work. take care and catch you soon xxxxx