HE 800G WHOLEMEAL BREAD??

laurenphillips2012

I WANT O HAVE WHOLEMEAL BREAD AS MY HE. ALTHOUGH I HATE THAT 400G LOAF. IF I WAS TO HAVE TWO SLICES OF THE STANDARD WHOLEMEAL BREAD AS a HE, HOW MANY SYNS WOULD I ADD? am i correct to assume, that if 1 slice of 400 bead is 3syns, and a normal 800g slice is 4 syns.....then if i have it as a he i would count the two slices as 2 syns??? hope this makes sense to somebody x

Is a slice from an 800g loaf really 4 syns? I'd say its more like 6. Use one slice from an 800g loaf as your B choice then 6 syns for the second slice ( or however many syns it is)

some wholemeal bread i have been having from 800g is 88 cal per slice. i thought it was 60g wholemeal for HE so i buy 800g and weigh two slices. if it comes in at 70g i add one syn. 80g i add 2 syn. Morrison bread weighs pretty light

apparently so i was told this by a lady in a slimming world group....according to her book,it was 4.

Check in your book or online. To be 4 syns it would be 80 calories. It would be quite thin.

To follow the plans correctly it is one slice of whole meal from an 800g loaf or 2 from a 400g loaf or 60g any other whole meal bread. There's no adding on of syns.......

Up to you, it's personal choice but I'd certainly check the value of the bread you are having b

You can have 60g of any wholemeal as a hexb so weigh your slices. I have found 2 slices from some 800g loaves comes to 60g, and if its just over I cut the top crusts off

Particular works for supermarket own brand bread, I think they cut the slices a but thinner.

Warburtons do a 400g wholemeal and it is lovely, tastes just like the slices from the 800g loaf, how about trying that?

You can have 60g of any wholemeal bread so just weigh the two slices. And if it is over 60 then yes you can absolutely just syn the excess. how you use your syns is entirely up to you and if you want to use one or two syns for that extra 10g or 20g of bread then that is perfectly okay.

the 1 x 800g slice listed in the book is just the grab and go option for people who do not want to have to weigh their bread every day

Enjoy your bread :)

Is a slice from an 800g loaf really 4 syns? I'd say its more like 6. Use one slice from an 800g loaf as your B choice then 6 syns for the second slice ( or however many syns it is)

Believe it or not Jaylou, I weighed 2 slices from
A 800g loaf the other day and it was 80g - so I use both & add 2 syns to cover the extra 20g x

Back