Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

HE alternative to corn flakes? or similar?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by debtin, 14 July 2011 Social URL.

1. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    hi everyone...the only cereal i like (havent tried too many though) is cornflakes but to have them i have too syn them as they are not part of healthy extra. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a cereal from the HE list that is similar to cornflakes? i dont like soggy cereal but willing to try alternatives. Wish they would do the healthier cereal in mini boxes so i wasnt wasting my money - thanks everyone!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vanilla_cupcake

vanilla_cupcake Silver Member

Kelloggs All-Bran is really the only sort of similar cereal you can have (42g)

I love cereal too but just have to do without, I normally have poached/scrambled eggs on 2x nimble toasted or banana on toast

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I believe, but someone will need to check for you, that sainsbury do a high fibre cornflake that counts as a HEB.

Crunchy Bran is similar to cornflakes and you get a decent amount for your HEB

5. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    thankss circes, can i ask how you knew this as i cant see it in my book? is there a way of knowing? x

6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    there is a full (huge) list of HEs online - the book only lists a few of the options

28g sainsbury high fibre cornflakes = HEB

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.