HE alternative to corn flakes? or similar?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by debtin, 14 July 2011 Social URL.

1. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    hi everyone...the only cereal i like (havent tried too many though) is cornflakes but to have them i have too syn them as they are not part of healthy extra. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a cereal from the HE list that is similar to cornflakes? i dont like soggy cereal but willing to try alternatives. Wish they would do the healthier cereal in mini boxes so i wasnt wasting my money - thanks everyone!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vanilla_cupcake

vanilla_cupcake Silver Member

Kelloggs All-Bran is really the only sort of similar cereal you can have (42g)

I love cereal too but just have to do without, I normally have poached/scrambled eggs on 2x nimble toasted or banana on toast

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I believe, but someone will need to check for you, that sainsbury do a high fibre cornflake that counts as a HEB.

Crunchy Bran is similar to cornflakes and you get a decent amount for your HEB

5. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    thankss circes, can i ask how you knew this as i cant see it in my book? is there a way of knowing? x

6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    there is a full (huge) list of HEs online - the book only lists a few of the options

28g sainsbury high fibre cornflakes = HEB

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.