He he not such a Jammy idea

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by vonpeeky, 26 March 2010 Social URL.

1. vonpeeky

vonpeeky Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I love the porriges lots and lots and I thought tonight ' I wonder if a sprinkly of the berry water flavour would make it taste like it had a spoon of jam in it??' so that's what I did........
    I don't know if any one else has tried this but DONT!!!! It compleatly curdles the porrige!!!!!! Sad times he he he!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Loooool I did this once with the apple and cin porridge and added choc shake to it !!!!!

Heave!

4. vonpeeky

vonpeeky Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    It was sooooo disapointing!! Lol

5. lifetimeloser71

lifetimeloser71 cwpc

Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    cambridge MAINTAINING
    hi vonpeeky, u should try a 1/5 of a pack of toffe/walnut shake added to original porridge (dry) then add boiling water and microwave for 90 secs it's devine, i was ready to finish cd 2 wks ago, and my cdc suggested i try it, i love it, it saved me from finishing cd!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.