head held in shame, a fatty again

lastslim

has some slim place to be
:eek: Well here i am in the undesired position of saying am lumpier than i was before i made my last post on here at the beginning of the year.

I could make excuses, yes have had soo much going on and lots of stress but its not going to take it away again.
So will concentrated my efforts on my restart.

I would love to go back to exante but don't want to feel deprived and grumpy. I know i didn't at the start last time but once you have cheated its so hard to go back and i don't want to feel like a failure again. so going to compromise and use Asda meal replacements and have a cooked meal in the evening so I still have a little control and food in my mouth.

Look forward to chatting to you guys and good luck everyone xx;)

Morning! how are you? Dont beat yourself up too much as you are not alone in your situation. I have been doing Cambridge diet for 3 weeks now and i am still finding it hard and have a constant battle in my head about eating! keep your head up and we can do this together:eek:xxxx

Hi, you dont need to beat yourself up so much. You can have a cheat day even when you are dieting. We all have that need to binge sometimes. Just dont over do it. I do understand green tea can help you with appetite suppression. You could try something like that so that you cut down on the sizes of meals but not feel deprived. You will win, it is a matter of time.

Amy12 said:
Morning! how are you? Dont beat yourself up too much as you are not alone in your situation. I have been doing Cambridge diet for 3 weeks now and i am still finding it hard and have a constant battle in my head about eating! keep your head up and we can do this together:eek:xxxx

Thanks for your kind words the frustration is I am heavier than when I started back last year. Still at least I am back on track. You getting on ok? Have had two good days here :)

Perry68 said:
Hi, you dont need to beat yourself up so much. You can have a cheat day even when you are dieting. We all have that need to binge sometimes. Just dont over do it. I do understand green tea can help you with appetite suppression. You could try something like that so that you cut down on the sizes of meals but not feel deprived. You will win, it is a matter of time.

You are quite right, the issue is I had a cheat 7 months lol. Have found last two days on asda shakes for breakfast and lunch but with a sensible tea has worked out fine so far. I know food is my answer to all situations good and bad, by removing the choice for most of the days I feel more in control. Love green tea, must drink more ;-). You having a good week?

Hi! :) You gained weight yet are now ready to take it off. This is a proud time and needn't be shameful for another moment. Hey, you didn't wait until January 1 like many people do to get past all of the holidays, so you're rocking! Think how fantastic you'll look and feel come Christmas time! You know what to do, how to do it, and your triggers. I think weight can be a lifetime struggle, at least as adults when work generally brings us to be more sedentary. Best to you!

How has your week gone? Stick with it, we are all in the same boat and here to support each other.

Back