• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Head lost weight after gastric-band hypnosis

wow if only you could get this on nhs i think many people would benifit if of course it worked... i like the idea.

I ♥ Slimming World
I'm really interested by this!! And i think that it is definitely a lot safer than going under the knife – I would definitely give it a go! Although I don’t think this would work for ‘non-believers’, as it seems you have to have your head in the right place :)
Our mind is a powerfull thing. In fact, when we really believe something we behave on that way. Believe you can make it and you'll make it:)

Hypnosis is used for so many things (loose weight, stop smoking, etc) and it tends to work. Besides, it hasn't harming effects, it's only bennefits ;)

Silver Member
There is a practitioner here in Leighton!!

I had hypnotherapy 15 or so years ago for asthma and haven't used an inhaler or had an attack in years!! it really helped and using the techniques provided I am now asthma free :)
I think it's a fantastic idea as long as the person is open-minded. The mind is the most powerful tool we have.
I know someone who had this done, she did start off really well and in fact lost 1.5 stone but it took 6 months. She felt the effects did wear off despite going back to get 'retuned' she's now doing SW along with me and has shed another 2 stone since then.